17 July 2009

Planning

Planning for a session always, always gets me excited. I can't help it. Just the thought of having P restrained and at my mercy sets my Domme soul alight. I wanted to make our first session special, but also wanted to test her too. I researched online in those weeks before we met, looking at articles from many D's about how they approached sessions or training of their sub's. Some preferred the element of surprise, others openly communicated their session plans to a sub prior to their meeting. This seemed to increase the anticipation of the event.

I wanted to start off with the basics - inspection, touch, restraint, exploration. Not just in isolation, but in combination. I set up a plan from the moment she stepped into my room and knelt at my feet, stage by stage. As P had problems loving herself, I would emphasise her body. What I loved about her, what was attractive, what she looked like to me as her D. Making it a positive experience for her. I knew that even just removing her clothes would be nerve wracking and emotional for her. I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

Once I had planned the first session, I then had to decide whether to tell her about it or not. Weighing up the pro's and con's for doing this, and taking P's personal issues into account, I decided it would be better to tell her exactly what the plan for the session was. This I did about a week before hand. It certainly worked for P and for me. Her anticipation was heightened and she couldn't think of anything else. This was clear in the diaries she sent me in the final few days before we met. And for me too, I could think of nothing else. And when we had our first session, the fact that P knew what to expect didn't diminish the session. In fact it was enhanced by the knowledge. Of course, P was still nervous and anxious in that first session and I was able to give her strength, guidance and reassurance.

Now I am planning for our future sessions when she returns to me. I already have the plans in my head. But now they are more fluid. I have the template, but allow it to flow more freely so it can be moulded by us, by her reactions, by my imagination. By our souls. I no longer tell her about the sessions either. I let her imagination run riot and it excites her so much. I have seen her grow in confidence, not just as my sub but also in herself. And has already made in roads into reconnecting with her body, seeing it as something to be proud of, to dress differently, lift her head up and walk tall. She is learning to love herself again.

I have learned that planning is necessary to ensure a smooth flow within the session, so that your sub has confidence in your abilities. But using your instinct is just as effective. By all means, start at A to get to D, but it doesn't have to follow that B and C come between A and D. You can skip to J, L or T just as easily and it doesn't break the rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment