25 January 2015

Nothing butt...

Our first proper session happened on 3rd January 2015, an appropriate way to start the New Year.  I didn’t expect my hussy to be as prepared as she normally would, simply because this wasn’t something that had been planned or discussed in advance.  That didn’t concern me, though it might have worried her.  I set the time for our session in the late afternoon to allow my hussy time to freshen up and mentally adjust to being back in the zone.

I donned my “uniform” black spotted tunic dress, black satin knickers, black lace top holdups and high heels.  I picked up my fan and waited for the signal my hussy was ready to enter my boudoir.  There was a heightened sense of anticipation as I waited.  I was determined not to repeat my past mistakes and put pressure on myself to “perform”.  I wanted it to be about reconnecting.

My hussy entered after knocking and settled in her familiar position, kneeling at my feet.  I let her kneel in silence for a while just to get used to being in my presence again.  I admit that my heart was beating fast and I had to calm and centre myself mentally before starting.  Even dominants have nerves.

I spoke with my hussy for a few minutes just to settle things for both of us.  I knew she would be excited and nervous with adrenalin building.  I stroked her hair and I felt her lean into my hand.  This is where she wanted to be.  I allowed her to kneel beside me and rest her head on my lap.  I felt her sigh and become calm.

First I made her stand and remove her outer clothing so she was standing in her underwear.  She had changed into pretty bra & panty set which pleased me.  I then inspected her as was my right.  Walking around her, creating tension and a frisson of excitement.  I yanked my hussy’s long hair, twisting the strands around my fingers, pulling her face up to mine.  I whispered in her ear, told her who owned her.  Then I pulled the bra cups down to expose her ripe, pale breasts so I could indulge in one of my favourite pastimes.  Nipple clamps.  Mine are purple with bells on the end.  I caressed and teased her breasts first, heightening her senses before applying the clamps.  She breathed in deep as the prongs made themselves felt upon her skin.  Then I took my flogger and flayed her breasts.  I enjoy hearing the bells jingle as her breasts move and jolt to the flogger.  Sometimes the flogger tails got caught in the clamps tugging at her nipples which caused my hussy to mew at the pain.  Her skin became red from the swipe of the flogger.  Again I teased her with words, telling her about Clover clamps and what I could do with them.  It seemed to have the desired effect.

I then made her bend over.  She placed her hands on the bed to steady herself.  I yanked her panties down exposing her beautiful, round bottom.  It was pale and pristine, waiting my ministrations.  I set to work on her plump bottom, hitting her sharply with the flogger.  I love to spank.  I love the thrill it gives me and that I have taught my hussy to love it too.  It arouses her, the heady mixture of pleasure and pain.  And I love doing it.

I swiped the flogger across her pale skin.  Hard and fast, softer and slower.  Dragged the tassels across her sore skin so my hussy inhaled deeply through her nose.  She was mine to do as I pleased.  I slapped her arse with my hand, sound hand smacks that echoed through my boudoir.  Added to this, her breasts hung down with the nipple clamps still attached.  My hussy had more than one pain centre vying for her attention.  I used my riding crop too but most of all, I dragged my fingers across her sore skin to bring pleasure to the pain.  I also rubbed my body against her bottom, pushing the fabric against her.  I heard my hussy gasp at the contact.

I ordered her to stand, remove her underwear and lie on the bed.  Now it was time for some serious work.  I bound her wrists to the bed with my restraints and then blindfolded her with an eye mask.  She was now helpless.  I spent time flogging her body concentrating on her pussy.  Pussy smacking with bare hands is so much fun.  And with my hussy blind to my actions, every touch of my hand or flogger on her body was a surprise.  I swapped the flogger for my riding crop which I flicked across her body, whipping it across her nipples still squashed in the clamps.  Then smacked her pussy sharply with the crop.  I smiled with contentment.  When I was satisfied I’d warmed her up, I turned my attentions elsewhere.

I spread my hussy’s legs wide, knees up exposing her most intimate part to me.  I would relish this moment immensely.  She was already wet, not soaked just musky and aroused.  First I snapped on a pair of latex gloves.  My hussy flinched at the sound and her breath became heavy.  Just the sound is enough to alert her to my intentions.  I picked up my hussy’s toy box and took out the first toy.  Her silver jewelled butt plug.  It had been a long time since I had indulged in anal play.  I always use lube but the cold metal made my hussy gasp with surprise as I pressed it against her anus.  It didn’t take long for her anus to swallow it.  It’s a wondrous thing when it happens.  I was also delighted that her body seemed quite happy to get back into the groove again.  I twisted and moved it around, causing my hussy to moan out loud.  I smiled knowing I was working my magic.  In between I would just gaze at the pink jewel nestled between her butt cheeks.  A wondrous sight.

After a few minutes I removed it and changed it over to the medium rubber butt plug which my hussy felt it keenly.  But it wasn’t long before she was moaning as I pushed and pulled and twisted the plug from inside her.  I often pulled it out to its widest part and held it there to stretch her rim.  Finally I swapped it for a medium sized penis ribbed butt plug.  It’s naturally curved and remains in place, even if standing up and walking around.  My hussy gasped as I inserted it.  She felt this one even more keenly because of its shape, size and contours.  And I wanted to her to feel it, know who was doing it to her and want it to happen.

By then my own pussy was screaming at me.  I was wet beyond belief and I could smell my own arousal.  I had promised my hussy that if she was a good girl, she would get her reward.  Considering how long she hadn’t done anal play, her body had responded better than expected.  I removed the plug and set all the used items aside ready for my hussy to clean them afterwards.  I removed my latex gloves with very audible snaps.  Then I released my hussy from her bonds and slowly removed the blindfold.  As her eyes adjust to the low light, I removed the nipple clamps.  The rush of blood was immense as she mewed and tried to ignore the onslaught on her senses.  I rubbed her nipples hard to encourage blood flow which is bitter sweet as the heat helps but the increased blood flow doesn’t.  It was then that I ordered her to move off the bed and wait.

I stood up and removed my dress, took off my shoes and finally my wet satin knickers.  My hussy kept her eyes firmly locked onto the carpet.  Wearing only my holdups, I lay down on the bed.  “Now it’s time for your reward hussy” I whispered.  My hussy walked around the bed so she could ease up beside me.  I pointed to where she could start.  Diligently she set to work on my breasts, worshipping them with her lips, tongue and fingers.   I was soon writhing on the bed.  I was a coiled spring just about ready to break but I wanted to enjoy this, make it last as long as I could and give my hussy her just reward.

Gradually, my hussy worked her way down my body until she reached my stomach.  Then she paused, waiting for permission.  I eased up the bed slightly and spread my legs apart.  I nodded to her and my hussy lowered her eyes in deference.  I was allowing her the ultimate honour of worshipping my pussy.  My hussy settled down between my thighs and I rested on my legs over her shoulder.  That first touch from her tongue was electrifying.  I was soon lost in a wave of sensations as my pussy was eaten.  I laced my fingers into my hussy’s long hair, moving her head to my satisfaction.  I bade her to slow down so that I didn’t come too soon.

However that’s easier said than done.  My hussy’s ministrations are excellent and I couldn’t hold out any longer.  When I orgasm, I am very vocal.  My body was taken over by one orgasm after another.  My hussy kept going, almost having to follow me up the bed as I writhed and arched my back in ecstasy.  She doesn’t stop doing something until I tell her otherwise.  I was so lost in my orgasms that I didn’t tell her to stop, or couldn’t.  I don’t remember how many orgasms I had.  I vaguely remember at least three of them.  After that it was a bit of a blur.  I reached a point where my body and pussy couldn’t take any more.  I moved my body and bade my hussy to stop.

I lay on the bed panting heavily.  I had to catch my breath, settle down.  Adrenalin flooded my body causing me to shake hard.  Sometimes it gets so bad I lose control and sob.  I wanted to maintain my demeanour so I closed my eyes and rode the crest of the adrenalin wave.  It took a little while.  My hussy waited patiently kneeling on the bed at my side, eyes cast down.  When I felt able, I turned to her and simply held out my arms to her.  Silently my hussy lay down beside me and snuggled into my waiting arms.  We lay together for a while, her head resting on my breast.  I lay content in the wondrous post orgasmic glow, holding my cherished hussy and felt at peace.  I turned to my hussy and kissed her forehead.  I thanked her for her service.  She thanked me for coming back to her.  I smiled.

We rested for a while before getting up.  I kissed her passionately, not just as my sub but as my lover.  Before ending our scene, I ordered her to clean the toys and pack them away.  I lifted my hand and my hussy dropped to her knees to kiss it.  This was the formal ending of our scene, our signal that all was well.  Together we made the bed respectable and we both redressed.  I put back on my normal clothes as my hussy went to the bathroom to tidy up.  I packed away my toys and knew that this was the start of another chapter of our journey together.  My pussy continued to throb between my legs as I smiled again.  It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment