03 March 2015

I love discipline



My hussy stayed with me during the half term break (you may remember that she is a teacher).  I emailed her a set of specific instructions to follow whilst I would be a work during the week.  They weren’t major things but were time orientated.  It included things like making sure I had a cup of tea when I returned home, having a half hour of servitude each evening from 11pm which included a daily foot massage.  Because I share my home with my best friend, I was able to check whether she kept to the instructions I set for her.  Which meant that I could keep a tally as each day passed.

As I said before, my hussy has a problem with time keeping.  I don’t know why because when she’s working, she’s fine.  Take her away from that and things seem to go wrong.  She was expected to be up, dressed and ready to help my best friend by 10.30am each day except the first morning after her arrival.  Because of the long drive I allowed her to have a lie in.  By the weekend she had been late for a total of 24 minutes plus she was 7 minutes late starting our half hour of servitude for one evening.  Her excuse was that she wasn’t wearing her watch.  A poor excuse considering there was a clock in the living room and she had her iPad with her to check.

So when we had our session on the Saturday, my hussy was destined for discipline.  Now I admit that I am a lover of discipline.  It really get my pussy juices flowing.  Just the thought of my hussy bent over my lap or chair waiting for a spanking is delicious.  When I sternly informed my hussy of her lack of timekeeping she seemed puzzled and unaware of her lateness.  I was especially annoyed at the excuse she had given me on the Wednesday night.  Not having a watch was not a suitable excuse.  I chastised her just as she would one of her pupils.  She was suitably shame faced.  I enjoy the fact that I am able to turn the tables on her; a teacher being admonished and punished by her Mistress.

Settled across my lap, P’s ample buttocks were set for punishment.  I always start with hand spanking to warm up the skin and I did this through her panties initially.  Then I roughly pulled her panties down to her knees and started to spank her properly onto bare skin.  I treat each buttock equally and soon rosy cheeks were appearing.  After a bout of spanking I would pause and wait for my hussy to say “thank you my Lady”.  I switched from hand to hairbrush.  A favourite of mine.  It’s a wide wooden paddle hairbrush with plastic bristles.  The sound of wood on skin is delicious and soon the rosy cheeks were glowing red.  I didn’t have a set figure in mind, instead I gauged how long by listening to the way my hussy spoke after each bout of spanking.  I knew it was hurting but this was punishment.  It had to hurt.

Occasionally I would drag the bristles over the tender skin making her jump across my lap.  I didn’t hurry.  I took my time.  I made sure my hussy knew she was being punished.  When I felt she had taken enough, I told her to stand.  I admonished her again and then sent her to her naughty spot in the corner.  She had to face the corner with her hands behind her, still with her panties around her knees so she could show off her red bottom.  I told her to remain there until I felt she was worthy to return to my side.

In reality my hussy stood there for 7 minutes though I can only guess how long she felt it was.  When the time was up, I bade her to come to my side and kneel down.  She did so and kissed my outstretched hand.  I informed her that the slate was now clean again.  It’s one of my rules – once punished nothing more is said.  It’s a lesson learned.  Hopefully.  Otherwise I will meet out the discipline until it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment