15 January 2015

The Lady is back part deux...

I lay out my instruments on my bed prior to our session.  Most have been my staple since our first session almost 6 years ago.  Slowly I have added to the collection but I don’t have a vast array of play toys.  My hussy has her own play box which she looks after.  Her box houses the array of anal sex toys that I use and abuse.  But my toys probably hold the most respect for my hussy, especially the ones that I have used in nearly every session.

I suspect that the one thing she has most respect for is the nipple clamps - lovely purple ones with bells on the end.  My hussy had a fear her nipples would not respond after having a breast reduction operation several years ago.  Sometimes this kind of surgery reduces sensation.  I was able to prove her surgeon wrong.  Her nipples are very responsive and she loves and fears the nipple clamps equally.  I love to see them jingle and jangle on her nipples.  When I flog her lovely breasts she is enveloped with the bitter sweet pain of the flogger and nipple clamps tugging at her breasts.  I can (and have) played with them for a long time.  Longer than she ever imagined possible.


The rubber flogger and leather riding crop came later but are part of my trademark.  I use the riding crop to torture and tease as I please.  I only need to flick my wrist and the sting on skin is evident.  The fan has been with me since day 1.  It is the first thing my hussy sees as I sit with it across my face, hand extended to be kissed in reverence.  I also use it to tease and tickle.  As my hussy is incredibly ticklish, I have to make sure she’s tortured accordingly…
Similarly the eye mask has been used since day 1.  An incredibly simple article that affords the loss of one sense, making others heightened.  One should never underestimate the power of a blindfold.  The element of surprise is always on your side.  I love the way my hussy gasps and writhes when the unexpected touch or smack ignites her skin and her senses.  It could be something gentle and soft or harsh and stinging.  It’s a powerful aspect of play.
The hairbrush is a more recent addition.  I love to corrupt everyday objects such as wooden spoons, brushes, ruler or wooden coat hanger.  The multi use of the hairbrush is admired and feared.  That wonderful sound as it hits the skin reddening my hussy’s ample bottom is music to my ears.  Then I simply turn it over and drag the bristles across the sore skin to even greater affect.  Pleasure and pain in one.  I have used it to punish.  The wide wooden paddle is a keen punisher.  The bristles equally brutal.  My hussy knows when she’s been punished by it.
The bondage tape is also a later addition.  I have used it but still prefer the old fashioned way of tying up or using my other restraints.  I have a set of 4 bed restraints in the photo so I can bind wrists or ankles or all of them.  A lovely image to behold as my hussy is spread-eagled on the bed, ready for my whims.

So, just my basis play toys.  My instruments that inflict pleasure and pain at my hands, as I want, when I want.  I am the one who holds them and wields them.  I respect what they can do and they command respect from my hussy.  But most of all, my hussy respects the one who holds them in her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment