13 July 2009

Who are we?

Both P and I researched long and hard to see if there were any other F/f D/s relationships or articles online which could help us. We discovered there was a plethero of information for M/f, F/m and a smattering of M/m but virtually nothing concerning F/f relationships. Which made us wonder who we were? Were we closet lesbians? We immediately dismissed this as we've both had relationships with guys, but still hoped to find someone for us. I was aware I had latent bi-sexual tendancies having experienced a loving relationship with an old friend many years ago. In fact we remain best friends and have moved on from the sexual side of our deep love and care for each other. If anything it meant P & I couldn't be labelled. I may decide to allow my bi-sexual nature to come out to play more as we develop our D/s relationship. I don't know. I do know that alone in our chamber, P can excite me beyond reason. Whether P is ready for anything like that is another matter, though she has expressed her wish to serve me beyond what she once thought were the normal paremeters of being a sub.

We both wanted to research as much as possible which meant sorting through the crap for the good stuff. With careful sifting we were able to bookmark several websites which contained the sort of information we needed. A lot of it was for P who was desperate to digest as much as possible. She wanted to understand what the journey meant for her as much as mine did for me. Although she was far more accepting of her submissiveness, it didn't mean she pretended to know everything. And neither did I. In fact we both knew, we were novices and if we wanted to be serious about this committment, we had to study and learn and read.

I still do read - anything from online articles to books and blogs. I am always learning and will never say I am an expert D. Not for a long time yet. I also have a great mentor in Jay but he wants to let me stand on my own two feet and not be swayed by his opinions. He guides and advises, then steps back to allow me to make my own decision. Sometimes I use him as a soundboard, to know if I am approaching something correctly. I trust his judgement implicitly.

But as for who are we? May be it doesn't matter. This whole blog is about a Domme and her sub, at the beginning of their journey. There is no right or wrong way, only our way. And that's all we need to know.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for posting this blog. My girl and I are currently online and we had been looking for something that we could connect to...other F/f relationships. It was a joy to come across such an honest blog. Not hiding your own fears. Fears I've also felt.

    ReplyDelete