10 October 2010

Disappointment

Sometimes it seems I take three steps forward then two steps back with my Hussy.  After the late diary fiasco, I set her a series of tasks, published her lines here on the blog with a very public admonishment and delivered her physical punishment last weekend.  This week she was set another series of three tasks.  Two of which were accomplished perfectly.  The final one had a deadline of 9pm last night.  However, she came online and apologised for getting her deadlines mixed up and hence, she was late posting her final task.  She was 56 minutes late to be precise.

So, Hussy, here is your punishment.  You are currently on a touching ban.  This will continue as I know it's as good as any school detention.  You will write 200 lines with the following sentence:
"I must learn how to keep to the task deadlines set by my Lady" in your best handwriting by 10pm on Wednesday 13 October.  You will show me them on Skype and photograph them so that I can publish them on this blog for everyone to see.

The rest of the punishment will have to wait 4 weeks as this is the next time we will be together.  If you complete this successfully, I may reconsider your touching ban.  I still expect you to continue your training, subject to your current issues.

You have let me down yet again.  Do I have to keep giving you these very public dressing downs?  Do you like to be punished?  Quite simply Hussy, you have disappointed me... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment