04 February 2015

Testing times...

Since our reunion at New Year, I have restarted the setting of tasks.  I found that this was important for when we’re apart.  It helps to reinforce my status as dominant over my hussy.  So I decided that I needed to impose them again.  They’re not always difficult, in fact most are quite simple.  They’re merely a way of connecting to each other across the miles.  I trust her to do them and I trust that she will be honest with me if she can’t fulfil them for some reason.  If she fails or something goes wrong and there either isn’t a valid reason or she tries to hide it, then I ensure she is punished.  Initially the punishment is something I can make her do via a chat on Skype, so the real punishment awaits her when we’re next together.

The first task I set was very simple.  She often does her food shop on a Saturday with one of her friends.  I text an instruction for her to remove her underwear in the supermarket toilet (or rest room for our American cousins), redress and then complete her shopping.  In the past, my hussy has felt very connected to me as her pussy is rubbing in her jeans reminding her of my dominance.  And so the same happened again on this occasion though she felt a little embarrassed as she was doing this while shopping with a friend (who has no idea about this side of her life).  There was also a second part to this.  My hussy had to purchase a new razor, waxing strips and shaving foam for one specific use – her pussy.  But another set of instructions would link to this later.
I instructed my hussy to email me about her shopping trip and how it felt.  This is a snippet of that email “I had forgotten what jeans felt like without underwear.  The fabric is a little rough and the seams are always thicker so can be felt more as they rub against you, feeling lightly arousing.  I felt guilty using the trip with L in this way.  For the next hour of our food shop, every step reminded me of You, which was exciting.  I had to be careful at the checkouts that no one could see my panties in my handbag, there wasn't anywhere to hide them and being pale grey, they weren't blending in.”
Another week, I set my hussy a project to research the different types of pussy styles and present them to me complete with pictures or images showing the different styles.  She could tell me what her two preferred styles were but I would have the final say in the matter.  My hussy had a deadline to meet (something she has traditionally had problems with in the past).  I was pleased that her project arrived before the deadline complete with pictures.  Her preferences were for the Landing Strip aka Brazilian and Short Cut.
Last week I emailed my hussy with my decision about what her pussy will look like.  I have decided on the Landing Strip as I felt it looks neat (which my hussy also liked) and was relatively easy to maintain.  My hussy has 2 weeks to perfect the style so when she visits later this month, I can inspect her and smile.
Setting the tasks helps to keep the connection between us and acts as a reminder to my hussy of who her Lady is.  Tasks don’t have to be difficult.  In fact the simple ones are often the hardest to get right.  I admit I am finicky.  I like things just so.  I set out my instructions clearly so (hopefully) there won’t be any chance of misinterpreting them.  Yes, there is a certain element of trust especially if you set the task “wear your butt plug for one hour a day” as sending proof might be difficult.  But that trust has developed over time and I trust that my hussy will do what I ask and if there are any problems, she will tell me immediately.

I am now looking forward to my first inspection of my delicious hussy and her new landing strip…

No comments:

Post a Comment