16 July 2009

Open letter to P

I wrote a letter to P about a week before our first session back in March this year. I wanted to share some extracts from that letter to show how I was feeling in the run up to our first face-to-face meeting...

"I wanted to write to you as your Lady now that our time together is drawing nearer. In just over a week’s time, you will be kneeling before me, looking up at me with your lovely eyes. What will be going through your mind? How will you feel? I hope you will be full of anticipation of what is to come. May be you will also feel nervous, full of submissive desires yearning to be fulfilled.

I have many images in my mind, mostly small, little things that excite and arouse me. Just to touch your hair, run my hand through it and stroke you gives me more pleasure than you can ever know. When the moment comes for you to remove your clothes and show me your body, I will be bursting with pride. You are my first submissive, and will always hold a special place in my heart. I hope that I will always have a place in your heart, even when you have moved on from me and no longer need me to fulfil your desires. Although I will be sad when that day comes, I will also be proud to know how I have nurtured you and made you a part of me.

I want to touch you, so that you can feel wanted and needed again. To know that you are a sexual being, with needs and desires. To find out all that pushes your buttons, how will you deal with that? Will you laugh, or cry, gasp and sigh? I will show you all the items I have bought just for our first session. I don’t want you to be frightened of them; they are there to help you. But to have you bound and helpless at my mercy – I’m not cruel or heartless, but the sight of you like that on my bed will ignite the senses. I hope they ignite yours too.

Of course, there may be some things that you will fear, but I will be holding your hand, protecting you and guiding you. I will always respect your hard boundaries and your safe word. But I hope you will never need to use it. Your soft boundaries I hope to push and stretch, explore and see you grow with them. And all this will also give me great pleasure. But I know you have already muted wishing to serve me in other, more personal ways. That time will come and when it does, I may ask you to service me in some very intimate ways which I hope that will fill your submissive soul.

There are so many wonderful things to come for both of us, and I can’t even begin to express them. We shall just leave them to fate to present them. I hope you trust me with all your soul, so that we can fully explore both our sides of nature that have suppressed for so long.

Always remember, submissiveness isn’t a weakness. To embrace it, to love it and live it with me as your Lady is a great strength that will fulfil your soul in many different ways. And I am honoured that you accepted my invitation to be my first submissive."

No comments:

Post a Comment