11 September 2009

New Explorations Part 3

I thought it would help to balance things a little if I posted some excerpts of P's diaries to me from our wonderful times back in May. Her diaries are always beautiful insights into what goes on in her pretty head...

"26.05.09:
I suspected that you were going to shave me in this session and it was going to be a very intimate and trusting thing to happen. While I’ve been able to trim myself, a complete shave wasn’t something I was going to be able to do alone. I can’t exactly explain why either. Having you do it though and lying so still while you focused on what you were doing was a very special moment, that I think brought us closer together. I trusted you completely to do it, possibly more than you did yourself, and being able to see you and the expression on your face made it more so. Part of it was you claiming further ownership on me, just like when you had me name the parts of my body that you own. In a small way it was also like a branding of my pussy to have you decide exactly how it was going to look. Seeing the final result in the mirror and knowing you did that was very very arousing, as was knowing you looked the same.

When you lay me down again and told me to close my eyes and trust you, I knew exactly what you were planning. I was trying so hard to relax and knew that would make it easier, thanks to my reading. It felt delightful as you smoothed the lube around, stroking me so carefully and I was more than ready for more. When you finally entered me, I can’t describe exactly how it felt, only that it seemed like I had been waiting an eternity and it was here at last. Another part of being owned by you, something that only you have done and it means so much to be that I could give that to you. When your whole finger was in and you wanted me to see it I was in heaven. The feelings were so different to anything else I’ve known. I know that I’m very tight and that it may take a while to progress but we now have a plan. We both want this very much and I’m going to try to so all that you ask of me to move it along. I didn’t want to do much beforehand as it didn’t seem right, that was your right to be first and I wanted the feelings to be made by you.


The whole session was a very intimate and special experience, very different from before, but I feel more like I belong to you than ever now and can never truly explain how important that is to me. It was arousing and erotic too but that was not the emphasis for me, ownership and bonding was."

"31.05.09:
I knew that you were going to finish shaving me. Kneeling on all fours and feeling you touching me again, knowing you were looking at my anus, felt even more intimate than Monday. I know exactly what the books mean about it all now, it is so much more intimate than before. It was more arousing in some ways as the head of the razor would brush my anus from time to time. I trusted you completely to do it.

I love watching you put on the pink glove and lubing it up, knowing exactly where it will be going next. I know I’ll relax faster and more easily with practice but it felt easier this time compared to Monday. Feeling your finger inside me again was so good so arousing, sliding gently in and out, no pain no discomfort. When you added the second one, even better, I felt very full but not in a bad way, just another new sensation. Moving in and out, sliding through my tight muscles, so arousing. Out even more than in, which was a surprise but I can understand why the beads might be very interesting now.

I can only thank you for starting my anal experiences so wonderfully. I know we have a plan in place so that we can move forward in our next session, and I will be more stretched and be able to go for longer than 15 minutes. I know you are concerned about losing the momentum between our sessions and it will take me a little time to get used to doing it. I’m going to have to start in the shower until I have gloves and lube myself, and it will take me a little time to do it for myself as well, the nerves will hit again no doubt, until I remember how good you made me feel...Even now I can say, no ill effects, no discomfort, nothing adverse at all. Other than missing you terribly and wanting to jump straight back in the car again."

No comments:

Post a Comment