03 October 2010

Mission accomplished

I am back after my weekend with P.  I will elaborate further in future posts but decided to give a quick taster of our time together.  I was able to instigate servitude training with P on Friday night where she served me as I availed myself of her most welcome of facility, a bath.  It is one of the things I adore, a long luxuriating bath full of scented bubbles.  She had to constantly attend to my every whim and I admit to enjoying this side of dominance immensely.  I discovered she gives lovely foot massages.  On Saturday, P completed the reassigned task to my satisfaction.  She was still on a touching ban and pantyless for the day.  Around this, we enjoyed the simple pleasure of girly shopping.  But the secret undertone of shopping with my Hussy was definitely arousing and I was spoilt rotten by her.  She took some photos of me in various costume changes and I hope to be able to post them when they are edited.  In the evening, she was punished for the late diary and the slate wiped clean.  As promised, I rewarded her.  Today I returned home and although I am tired, I am very content and feel very proud of my Hussy.  She is going to become a very obedient and attentive submissive.  And I feel very privileged to have been given her precious gift of submission.  I will cherish it always.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great weekend, Lady X. I know how much you were looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete