03 November 2010

Two sleeps

Until my Hussy is with me again.  And it will be extra special as it's my birthday on Saturday.  All gifts, cheques etc from my faithful followers will be gratefully received...   I have already sent her a list of instructions so she knows what to bring, what to wear, how to prepare her body.  All the essentials I crave from my Hussy.  I intend for her to have more servitude training as I so enjoyed being pampered by my Hussy last time.  P takes her servitude very seriously and was honoured to be able to serve me outside of the Chamber.

Of course my regular readers will know there is the little matter of an outstanding punishment from a few weeks ago.  She has already completed her 200 lines which I received just before I went on holiday.  The riding crop which she bought for me on our last weekend together has sat in the corner of my bedroom just waiting.  Waiting for her arrival.  It is essentially virgin apart from caressing her body with some tantalising slaps, for punishment purposes it is virgin.  And now I intend to use it for her punishment.  Just the thought of the slap and sound of it on her white ass almost makes me combust.  I know it will sting and hurt but as it's punishment, she will take it. I have yet to calculate how many to give her, I want to get the number just right to bring tears to her eyes and leave nice red marks. Seeing her with a rosy glow on both sets of cheeks will be very satisfying.  I might even be tempted to use a hairbrush.  I know she will read this, and what it will do to her mindset for the next two sleeps.  Very satisfying indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment