15 December 2009

To Whom It May Concern....

Now I don't know how many people actually read my blog. I know I have three 'official' followers here, one of which is P. But whether anyone else reads it, I don't know! However that doesn't stop me from blogging. I do it not just as a way for me to express my life and my emotions on this particular journey, but hopefully as a conduit to help anyone else on a similar path.

P once said several months ago when we were at the early stages, that I bet I didn't think my sub would be a female. To be honest, it wasn't something I had particularly thought about. I suppose that as a predominantly heterosexual woman, it would be natural for my sub to be of the opposite sex. But I never closed the door to my sub being female either. A submissive for me could be of either sex whether physically or online. I know my blogs probably don't appeal to guys, apart from may be fantasising about two women! But that doesn't stop me.

I would love to have a male submissive at some point. Whether that will happen or not is another matter. I don't mix in BDSM circles, go to munches etc. In reality there is only me and P. We have a mutual online friend who is also a female sub. Her insight and experiences have been a great help to P over the last months. Given her an outlet of her own with someone who understands her. In return she is able to read my blog and gain a greater understanding of what goes on in my psyche.

I have a male friend who was rather surprised when I first sent him the link to my blog. We live on either side of the country so only really converse by emails and phone calls but have been doing this for several years. We hadn't spoken for a few months so when we did catch up and he asked me 'what have I been up to?' I sent him the link to this. That opened up a whole new conversation! And I'm sure when he reads this, he will recognise himself if I call him my Viking hero. He has been fascinated and kept up with things from a distance. I'm sure it has conjured up all sorts of things in his head and made him realise that there are aspects of my personality he never knew at all. And I would love to share it with him. I would like to think he could be a lovely sub but I know he would probably be a Dom instead. Shame!

Some of the things I do with P are easy to cross over with either sex. The mental domination and mental control is something that can be achieved in reality as well as online. Of course with any online relationship, there has to be absolute trust in each other. Other aspects can only be achieved 'in the flesh' so to speak such as punishment, pleasure and all points in between. But writing and reading about them here can ignite the fires within any of my readers if they think that it could happen with them and their partner whoever their partner is. If it arouses you when you read it, then it doesn't matter if it happens here between two females. It can happen with a man and a woman or two guys.

So to whom it may concern is to anyone who reads my blog: whether you are male, female, straight, gay or whatever preference you want to be. I hope you may get a kick out of it, use it for inspiration, maybe help to answer a problem or you can just enjoy it as some illicit night time reading! I am always happy to hear from anyone who wants to contact me about anything I write here. But most of all, I hope that my Viking hero gets the biggest kick of all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment