01 May 2011

My Hussy is back

I received a text this morning from P saying she had arrived back in the UK and was going back to her home.  Never has my heart been so full of joy.  And the countdown is already on.  Five sleeps until she is with me again.  Five sleeps until she will be with me again, to do with as I please.  I am already making plans and it makes my juices flow and dominant soul sing.  Her visit will end our six weeks apart which have felt longer and harder than any of our other separations.  Time and distance has played their part in this.  Now she is home and I feel the urges rise again.  Those wonderful, sweet urges of adrenalin, excitement and anticipation of things to come.  Though our time together will be short, just a weekend, I want to remember, feel and live every second.  Feel every part of her as she lays across my lap, so I can spank her lovely white bum.  Feel her squirm, wriggle and mew through her panty gag, something I love to do to her.  Watch the white skin glow from pink to red.  And play with her to my hearts content.  All these things I want to do, and I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy :)
    It's so nice to see someone in the Dominant position excited for once. I hope it's all you're dreaming it will be.

    ReplyDelete