10 September 2010

text domme

I've done this a few times and I love doing it. On a Friday night after work, P goes down the local pub with her work colleagues for an hour or so probably to have a good gossip. This afternoon I sent her a text, an instruction from me. When she got to the pub, she had to go straight to the ladies and remove her panties and not wear any until tomorrow morning. Then she has to write about her experience and email it to me by 11pm tonight. At 16.37, I duly received a text telling me that she had complied with my instructions. I love this kind of domination and manipulation of someone. Of course I have to trust she has done this. But I know she does. Once when we were out food shopping, I told her to go to the ladies and take off her knickers. When she returned I eased my hand over her skirt and felt her bum. She squirmed at my touch and I smiled. The illicit thought of walking round the supermarket with no knickers showed on her face and in my psyche. I think I shall be doing this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment