22 September 2010

FAO: My Hussy - A very public lecture

I am posting this here for my Hussy to read.  As I have made this public she should appreciate and understand it even more.  I was going to say this in private but decided to post it here to ensure it has the right impact.

You know how deeply disappointed I am following your failure to deliver your weekly diary on time last Friday.  You were sent your instructions two days beforehand.  Also writing me a diary isn't exactly a new concept for you.  You told me on Thursday you were going out with some RL friends and I have no wish to interfere with your RL however I reminded you of your diary deadline as you were going out at 7pm and didn't know what time you would be home.  You said that you would send it on time.  The next day you emailed me to state specifically that you were going home early so you could complete your diary prior to going out.  However, you went out and my inbox remained empty.  You text me about 11pm to say you were on your way home and expected to be punished.  This meant you knew you'd deliberately missed my deadline.  You gave me a reason rather than an excuse, but these are the same thing.  You wanted to send me quality rather than something inferior and decided to miss the deadline to do this.  Eventually I received it 61 minutes late.

You should have informed me on Friday evening when you made this decision to miss my deadline so that I could be forewarned.  It wouldn't have changed the outcome but at least I would have known rather than stare at an empty inbox.  My ire stems not only from the missed deadline but because you told me that you were coming home to make sure the diary was complete and sent on time.  Then you decided not to.  Whatever your reason is not the point.  You decided otherwise.  Let me ask you if this had been one of your pupils who gave you the same reason for not doing homework would you feel any different?  I doubt it.

So I have devised some tasks for you to complete this week.  They are meant to teach you a valuable lesson as my submissive that I will not tolerate lateness with diaries.  Not one minute late let alone 61 with a poor reason attached.  At our e-session I made you punish yourself and denied you orgasm.  You are currently on a touching ban until further notice however you are still expected to do your daily training without any relief afforded to you.  Yesterday you completed your 100 lines and then had problems sending me the photographic evidence.  Not once did you suggest Skype to get round this problem and show them to me on web cam.  I trust they are in the first class post as we speak.  Eventually you managed to workaround the problem and email them to me 12 minutes late.  Tonight you successfully completed the second part of your tasks by posting your e-session punishment experience on FetLife.  I will be asking certain other dominants to read it and possibly comment.

You now have two other tasks to complete by Saturday.  One of which involves posting your experience on FetLife again.  I do not expect any excuse with your diary this Friday.  You have had these instructions since Sunday.  My ire will not be satiated until you have completed your list of tasks.  You need to be taught a stern lesson.  Of course physical punishment still remains until we meet again which is very soon now.  I might start keeping a tally book against you.  But even if I don't you know I always keep score and never lose count.  I know that you are ashamed of failure but you also have to accept your failure, complete your punishment and learn from this.  You need to take more care and attention to deadlines.  I will not accept any reason or excuse just as you wouldn't from one of your pupils.  You must find a way to prioritise yourself when it comes to deadlines and that means working things around your private life.

Believe me Hussy if this happens again, the list of punishments will grow and become worse.  Just for my readership, I am also posting a photo of your completed lines for everyone to see.  Consider this a lecture to you in private, made very public.  When we do meet again I expect complete submissiveness and grateful servitude towards your Lady.

1 comment: