19 September 2010

Normal service has resumed

After a day of self doubts and a semi emotional crisis, P text me when she read my earlier post regarding my feelings.  We chatted online for a while and she was happy for me to postpone the e-session until tomorrow when I might be in a better frame of mind.  I said I wanted to do the session as we'd arranged for tonight.  I view it rather like falling off a bike.  If you fall off, you get straight back on again.  If you don't, you won't have the courage to continue.  So I said we'd do the session.  And I was so glad that we did.  Everything just clicked back into place so easily.  My mindset returned and I was focused on my Hussy completely.  Having to punish her probably helped with the process.  I always write up our sessions so I can remember what I've done, what's worked and what hasn't, how P has felt and what she's said.  It helps me to plan for future sessions.  I had FetLife open on the laptop and I received a message from a stranger.  A dom who had read my erotic piece I had posted a few days ago.  His words were so uplifting and gave me a much needed boost of confidence that I was doing the right thing.  And that P had a special and discerning mistress.  So a stranger helped to link the circle and reconnect me.  I feel whole and complete again.  Normal service has resumed.

2 comments:

  1. ... And am happy for you. I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel reconnected and at peace again, what more can I ask for.

    ReplyDelete