06 September 2010

A different kind of e-session

And so to Saturday night. Our first e-session since getting back into the zone. I had decided we would use Skype, with myself as voice audible only to P but I could view and hear her with her web cam. Thus it would replicate the Chamber. I had emailed P her instructions a couple of days beforehand so she knew what I wanted in terms of her appearance. I got more and more nervous as the time neared (11pm). Why I don't know. I suppose I didn't know if it would affect me the same way it does P. She finds the e-sessions very arousing, stimulating and defining. For her they reinforce our connection and our bond as D/s. Her diary had arrived on time, so I had a chance to read her thoughts concerning our previous session together. She admitted in her diary that she had failed with my verbal instruction for her to verbalise physically the words 'hussy' and 'slut' rather like an affirmation twice daily, morning and night. She finds written instructions easier to follow and remember than verbal ones. At first we just chatted for a few minutes to make sure it was all working properly and that I had the right view of her. Then we began.

First I thanked her for the diary and informed her that she would receive punishment for not speaking her affirmations. I calculated this should have been said ten times by our e-session. Then I did what I always did in session and inspect her, to make sure she was to my specification. She removed her bathrobe and displayed her breasts. I told her to stand. Front view. Bare pussy, as I like it. I told her to turn round. Rear view. I told her to bend over. P did so and reached behind her to part her bum cheeks and display her bare arse. Very fulfilling. Satisfied that P had prepared herself to my liking, I told her to turn round to face me again before kneeling back down. I decided that she should be punished for failing to comply with my instruction. She would stand naked turned away from me, hands behind her head facing her bedroom window (which I could see over her shoulder) for 5 minutes. Her curtains were open and the lights were on. Plenty of embarrassment factor although I know she doesn't overlook any other houses, just an office which would be empty. Unless anyone happened to be walking down the street glanced up... P stood up and did as she was told. I was rewarded with a grand view of her pale, rounded backside while I watched the clock. It's rather like placing a child on the naughty spot. It works well.

The five minutes probably seemed like hours to P until I told her the time was up. Gratefully she returned to kneel. I asked her how she felt. She said she was humbled, humiliated and embarrassed by the punishment. Good. That's what it should do. P was suitably chastised though physical punishment would still be outstanding and meted out at our next real session. I asked if P had moisturised her body after preparing it. She said no as she didn't know whether she would want me to demonstrate. P was starting to know how my mind worked. I told her to show me how she moisturised. P asked if it was full body or just certain areas. I told her to do her breasts first. P showed me her bottle of moisturiser before starting to apply it. She rubbed it into her skin, massaging her breasts one at a time. Over and under, making sure every part was soft and smooth. She paid extra attention to her lovely nipples. When she completed her task she resumed her kneeling position.

I said nothing, then told her to moisturise her pussy and anus. Again P began to do this. She stood up so I had a clear view, propping one leg up on the bed next to her. I watched as she carefully and diligently applied the moisturiser. Then she turned around to repeat the process, carefully fingering her arse to rub in the lotion. Then she cleaned her hands before resuming her humble position in front of her laptop. I asked her how it felt to do this act before me. P admitted it felt odd, being observed when she had only ever this in private. It was usually part of her ritual that enabled her to get into her sub zone mentally. She also added that it was exciting to do it while being watched. It was good to hear that these little things could be perverted.

I told P that she needed to restart her training which I know she had missed greatly. She was also a apprehensive that she may not be able to do so much as she used to, given the enforced hiatus. I reassured her that we would take it step by step and if there were any problems, we would stop. It was only natural that muscles would tighten and not be used to penetration after a period of stoppage. I allowed P time to move the laptop so I could see her on the bed. She took with her gloves, lube and her butt plugs. She asked if I could see her, I could. I told her to start with her fingers and then move on to the plugs if possible. But I wanted her to tell me what she was doing as she trained under my supervision. So P started her training. She lay on her side, back facing me, legs bent up slightly. Using a lubed glove, she began with one finger. She found this easier than she anticipated and soon used two fingers. She asked if she could go use the small plug and I agreed. Carefully she eased this between her bum cheeks and soon it disappeared. P held it in place before pumping it in and out. She moaned and wiggled. I told her off. This was training not pleasure. She apologised and continued her training in silence. P said that she could go onto the medium plug in her set of three. Again I agreed. P removed the small plug and lubed up the medium plug. Slowly P began to insert it, angling it before it seemed to be swallowed whole. P sighed and moved her hips to ensure she was comfortable. Again she held it before pumping it. I asked how it felt and she said it was good. Easier than she imagined it would be. For several minutes she stretched and retrained her anus to the joys of anal play. Then she said that she was beginning to feel sore so I told her to stop, clean herself and go back to her original kneeling position.

It took a few minutes for P to do this and settle back down again. I allowed her to rest for a few minutes and drink water to ensure she was hydrated as a session always affected her. Once P was ready, she knelt before me in front of her laptop. She bowed her head. I thanked her for showing me her training. I asked her what it had been like. She was surprised how easy it had been though she couldn't go on for as long as she had done a few months ago. This was only to be expected. I told her to resume her training on a nightly basis, accepting that it wasn't always possible to do this but it should be a regular occurrence. P assured me she would do this. I told P to kneel upright and to pinch her nipples. There was no hesitation to my instruction as she began to pinch them between her fingers. She was to keep doing this until I told her to stop. Her breasts bounced around as she did so, her nipples soon upright and developing a rosy glow from the abuse. P moaned and tried to suppress any pain she felt. I told her to make sure they were sharp pinches just like I would do. I was going to tell her to stop when P said she felt lightheaded. She slumped down and breathed heavily. I realised she was having one of her turns. Sometimes she felt the sessions too keenly and the mixture of emotions and adrenalin would take their toll. It was nearing the end of the hour so I naturally wound the session down. I told P that I wanted her to purchase some nipple clamps that we had seen out shopping together the week before by Wednesday this week. P nodded. I told her to freshen up, rest, drink and eat before formally ending the session.

It's only by doing our e-session like this, visually, that I was able to see and experience how deeply this works for P. I had my doubts but now I have none. At first I was anxious about how I could control P like this but again, my anxieties have disappeared. By the end of the session, I was revelling in the level of control I had over her. I know that P has a huge submissive streak running through her soul and she is never one to question my instructions unless they involve her hard limits. There is never any struggle mentally or physically. But essentially P was like my play toy. I said, she did. I watched and observed, sometimes coldly, sometimes excitedly. Sometimes I know I'm still adjusting to this power I have over another human being. Power and yet responsibility. The one thing that neither of us had on Saturday night was touch. I couldn't hold her or give her the proper aftercare she needed. P said she knew I was there in spirit but when she was in need of her Lady, I couldn't touch her. However, I know my voice and soothing words were enough for her to know I care for her.

I think we both learned a lot about this first foray into web cam e-session and I am planning our second on this Saturday night. I can learn from what happened to both of us and improve on it. We both should feel more positive about it even if we both get butterflies beforehand. But I am certain that it will help us to maintain our bond, may be even take e-sessions onto a different level. I'm sure this is old news to those who have been doing this already. But for us, it's all about beginnings. Well everyone has to start somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued by the idea of you using voice only with P on camera. That's something I may consider with my pet. I use cam, but have it focused so she can see only my mouth. That works well for us, she finds it such a turn on.

    Anyway, another great post Lady X.

    ReplyDelete