17 September 2010

Oops!

I've checked my in-box and find it empty when it should read 'one new message'.  A deadline missed, not just by minutes but in so many more ways.  Is it defiance?  Is it rebellion?  I ponder how my Hussy could be like this as she hasn't failed quite so badly for a while.  I accept we all have RL to deal with but her instruction was issued two whole days ago.  She told me rather late last night that she had been invited out with some of her vanilla work colleagues.  Not a problem, I said, I don't want to interfere with RL.  But a deadline is a deadline and I expect it to be adhered to.  She should know this by now.  She should know that it displeases me.  Her diary should be with me but she isn't home yet and she failed to send it before she went out.  I am deeply disappointed.  She will expect to be punished, she knows this.  Discipline is required and it shall be meted out.  Am I being cruel or too strict?  May be, may be not.  This is all about perspective.  My perspective is an instruction with a specific deadline was issued and she has failed to comply.  Tomorrow I will get the apologies and may be a reason for her failure.  But she knows she has failed.  That will shame her.  She feels the shame of failing me keenly.  And she will atone for her failure.  I will teach her a lesson and expect her to learn from her mistakes, to learn from my discipline, to accept my authority and try harder next time.  I will tell her it is part of her submission and acceptance of my dominance, how I guide her to be a better hussy for me.  And I shall secretly smile as I do all of this.  Oops indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, sounds like defiance to me Lady X. There may be reasons for failure but never excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She isn't normally defiant though sometimes a little sulky and petulent which makes her interesting to handle! That aside, she has told me why she failed but accepts it is not an excuse for her failure. She will learn one day!

    ReplyDelete