20 September 2010

If you can't do the time...

My Hussy failed to deliver her weekly diary on time.  Missed by one hour and one minute.  I was able to administer some long distance punishment via our e-session on Saturday night but her physical punishment is still outstanding until my visit to her in a couple of weeks time.  However in the meantime I can devise a series of mental punishments meant to ensure she knows how disappointed I am in my Hussy.  I sent her an email earlier detailing her tasks and additional punishments.  I haven't had any kind of response yet.  I expect that when she read it, she took a deep intake of breath.  One of her tasks is to post on FetLife by Tuesday night, so if you're a member don't forget to check out the Writings Section for Lady_Xanax's_Hussy.  In fact she has two FetLife posts to complete by the end of the week as well as my usual diary and one other additional punishment.  She is also on a continuous touching ban (apart from her pussy & anal training).  There is no time limit set for this to end.  It's completely at my discretion and she knows this.

I hope that by this weekend, all tasks will be completed, the lesson is suitably learned and I have one very humble and chastised Hussy.  Probably climbing the walls knowing I'm free to pleasure myself as often as I wish.  Well if you can't do the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment