28 September 2010

Head space

It's only three days until I travel to be with my Hussy for the weekend.  48 hours of bliss.  I will say that the D/s side won't take up all our time, well quite a bit, but our RL relationship is more important and I will make sure that this isn't overlooked or neglected.  But mentally preparing for the weekend is something both of us need to do.  I have just issued P with her instructions for the weekend.  They range from mentally and physically preparing herself to making sure the house is how I want it.  This is important for me as it makes her get into the right head space.  I will be ensuring she doesn't forget my presence in the house either before, during or after my visit.  I shall be making my own preparations.  Clothes, toys, tasks, planning and my own physical appearance.  I shall be preening and shaving so that I can give P something to aspire to.  Something for her to try and attain.  Of course there is an element of failure in all of this.  My instructions strive to indoctrinate her.  Mentally, getting into my own head space will enable me to dominate her from the first second we're together, if I so wish.  I like to add the element of surprise.  It adds to the excitement and I'm sure P will be in a semi state of constant arousal from now until we meet.  She won't know how I'm going to be until I decide.  I may appear to be calm and placid yet she knows that underneath, at any given moment, I can instruct her to do something, change her appearance, serve me, submit to my will.  She knows there is outstanding punishment for last week.  She knows she has her task reassigned to the weekend in my full presence.  She knows all this and it will help to ensure she adopts the right frame of mind.  I shall be ready to take her by the hand and bend her to my will.  And I can't wait...

1 comment:

  1. I wish you both well during your up-coming weekend. I hope you both enjoy it.

    JB

    ReplyDelete