27 September 2010

Task reassinged

My Hussy was due to complete her last task on Saturday but as she was ill, she was unable to do so.  As I am visiting P at the weekend, I informed her that she will do the task in my presence.  Originally P was to go into Ann Summers and purchase an erotic novel for me telling the cashier that she was buying it for her Lady as she liked to read it while she serviced me.  I have now embellished the task.  We will visit a couple of shops together and I will choose an item that I can use on P and also an item for my own pleasure.  P will pay for them and when she does, she will tell the cashier that the items are for her Lady's pleasure.  I will be within earshot to ensure she doesn't fail.  I have given her an incentive to perform the task well and to my satisfaction.  The lure of reward.  Of course what form that reward takes will be of my own choosing.  We have sourced a couple of good adult shops in the city where she lives and take advantage of the nearby shopping centre too.  So we can spend some of Saturday doing what girls do best shopping!  But in the best kink way.

No comments:

Post a Comment