11 September 2010

Tonight

I text her this morning 'no panties rule today', she replied 'I have followed my lady's wishes'. She is on a touching ban and feels it keenly. I have received her diary and know her innermost thoughts. She can not hide from me. She has her written instructions sent by email - how to present herself to me, what to wear, items she needs with her. She will have the nipple clamps she was told to buy, she knows they will be used on her, by her. Now she is preparing - bathing, shaving, shaking with anticipation of what is to come. She will speak her mantra to herself as she looks in the mirror and sees the reflection of who she truly is. My Hussy and my Slut. I control and deny her by my words. Tonight I will speak and she will do my bidding, for I am her Lady. And it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment