08 September 2010

Tease and Denial

One of the ways I control P is denial. Quite often in the day or so before we have a session, whether an e-session or physically together in my Chamber I put her on a ban. I view training as non-pleasurable as she must not use it to orgasm with. It's purely training to keep her pussy and anus supple for me and my play. Sometimes I will ban both. When P is seriously aroused and begging for an outlet, I will use denial to restrain her. Not physically but mentally. P was on a 24 hour touching ban before our e-session on Saturday. It helps to ensure she concentrates on what it means to be my hussy and get her into the right head space. After the emotional session for her, I left the ban in place until Sunday night. Then I allowed her to pleasure herself for 24 hours. She was eternally grateful to me for untying her mental bonds.

Of course there is an element of trust here. I trust P that she does as I ask her even though I am not physically there to witness or oversee things. I believe she trusts that I also make the right decisions in our D/s relationship. I know sometimes she sulks and gets frustrated when I do ban her. P can be petulant! But that just adds to the thrill, and can bring out the worst in me. She hasn't been under a ban for longer than a couple of days but I might change that. We are due to see each other again at the end of this month, and I am thinking of how long to put her under a touching ban in the run up to my visit. This time I am visiting her. I already have ideas of what to do, apart from just being together for a weekend.

P informed me that she had purchased the nipple clamps I ordered her to do. She also seemed to have gone on a shopping spree while she was in the shop telling me she was now in possession of the sluttiest lingerie she'd ever bought. I look forward to her wearing it. She had been allowed to touch herself for 24 hours from Sunday night and subsequently another ban had followed suit. So by last night, a combination of her shopping trip and our MSN conversation P was suitably fit to burst. I graciously allowed her another 24 hours pleasure time which has now expired. I think you get the drift of this week - 24 hours on, 24 hours off.

I started to engage with P the notion that I would take our D/s outside the Chamber when I visit her. At first she thought I meant outside literally as in public. I reassured her this wasn't the case. By outside, I meant outside the Chamber but still within the confines of her house. I explained how she could serve me. Simple things like waiting on me, fetching me a cup of tea, massaging my feet, kneeling beside me just content to be at my feet. Then I teased her some more. I gave her a scenario. To help me to bathe. This is know is one of her personal fantasies. Make sure the bathroom is all ready with bubble bath and sparkling wine, candles and incense. Well by the end of this little conversation, P was suitably aroused and excited. For me the arousal comes from the power aspect. The power to have someone do my bidding, how I want it, when I want it. It's not just about P being my play toy although that does have definite fringe benefits. But getting her to dress how I want her, slutty or hussy, parade around for me and do as I tell her. That's the real turn on. To use her as I wish. What more could a dominant ask for?

Tonight P has her ban lifted for 24 hours, then it's back to mental restraint and denial. How long for I don't know yet. And I'm not going to give away the answer here as P avidly reads my blog and is one of my followers. Otherwise the surprise would be lost. I'm already planning our e-session knowing she had bought the nipple clamps. And although I won't be able to physically do the deed, making her do it to herself, show me and then progress from there, is enough of a mental stimulation to make P shiver. To see her squirm, be embarrassed or fear what she has to do is a buzz for me on every level. I think I need to find a dark corner before I get too excited at the prospect!

No comments:

Post a Comment