05 February 2011

28 January 2011

Left my home 09:06
Arrived at P's house 13:10
Settled in, ate lunch which she had kindly provided for me
Had a secret bath
Scrubbed, shaved, cleansed, moisturised
Prepare bedroom for romantic surprise
P arrives home 15:35
Allow her to wind down, drink tea, chat about her day
Cuddle with her cats on the sofa
Lots of kisses
17:15 take her upstairs
Bed covered in scented rose petals, light candles, close curtains
**use your own imagination for the next two and a half hours**
19:45 go back downstairs for dinner
Watch TV
Eat fish finger sandwiches, potato wedges and mayo
Drink tea
I smoke
Another bath
My hussy serves me while I bath
Drink Bucks Fizz in the bath, how decadent
Allow my hussy a glass of Bucks Fizz for being a good girl
Leave bath
She helps me dry, put on bath robe
Go downstairs
Chill out and relax
Plan our next day
I smoke
We go to bed
Drink the rest of the Bucks Fizz in bed while snuggled up under the duvet
Turn out lights
Spoon together in bed
Bliss...

No comments:

Post a Comment