04 October 2010

Serving her Lady

Friday evening was P's first experience of servitude outside the 'Chamber'.  Normally all our sessions are conducted indoors and within the confines of my Chamber, whether at my home or hers.  Sometimes, we have been shopping together and she has been banned from wearing panties for this but nothing more.  The weekend was all about stretching those boundaries, first within the confines of the home and then outside the home in a more public setting.  As with any training, I start simply so that P gets used to what is expected of her.  One of the things I always look forward to when I stay with P is using her bath.  Nothing gives me greater pleasure than having a long, luxuriating soak chin deep in warm waters and scented bubbles.  I felt this was the simplest way for P to serve me, attend to my every wish and desire, pamper me and help to keep my body beautiful.

After dinner, I went into Domme mode and instructed P to run the bath to my specifications, setting out warm towels and my toiletry bag.  I waited downstairs for her to announce it was ready.  She was to serve me dressed in only her underwear.  I had already inspected the bathroom to ensure she had adhered to my orders it be clean and fit for purpose and she had successfully passed this test.  I found the bath ready for me.  I undressed and passed her my clothes to fold and put away before I slipped into the bath.  It was the perfect temperature and I was able to lay back and enjoy the waters.  She knelt by the bath waiting for my instructions.

After lying in the bath for a while, I began my usual rituals of exfoliating, washing and shaving.  Patiently she obeyed my every word, keeping her eyes downcast.  It must have been very hard for her not to gaze upon me and only hear the sounds as I bathed.  I ordered a drink and was offered wine or a hot drink.  I chose my favourite pink fizz and was presented with a flute glass of chilled fizz.  It was delicious and decadent to sip the sparkling wine while bathing.  Once I had completed all my rituals, I stepped out and was presented with a wonderfully warm fluffy towel which P wrapped around me.  Once dry, P helped to place a bathrobe around me and presented slippers for my feet.  I ordered her to clean and tidy the bathroom while I went downstairs and waited for her.

When P came back downstairs, she made me another drink before she set about her second task of the evening, to give me a pedicure and paint my toenails.  Diligently, P set about her task.  I know she was nervous about making a mistake, and I was prepared to accept this but she was an absolute doll.  She pumiced my feet to make them soft and smooth before giving me an excellent foot massage with a rich foot cream.  Then she prepared my toenails before starting to paint them with my chosen nail varnish.  She put a base coat on first and allowed it to dry before painting two coats onto my toenails.  Carefully she removed any stray nail varnish edges so that when her task was complete, my feet looked and felt wonderful.  Finally, she gave me a hand massage with an equally excellent hand cream.  I then discharged P of her duties for a while as I prefer to paint my own fingernails and did this myself.

The evening started at 9pm and by the time she finished painting my toenails it was almost midnight.  But time meant nothing to either of us.  I was pleased and proud of my Hussy's servitude.  She was attentive, respectful, polite and observant as well as anticipating my needs.  She concentrated on her tasks with diligence and care.  I felt her devotion to her Lady most keenly.  She was proud to serve me and I know from our discussions over the course of the weekend, that she felt a sense of peace and true belonging in being able to serve me, to make me happy and prove her love to me.  What more could her Lady ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment