01 October 2010

Countdown

Not the TV programme although the music could be appropriate!  We are both, literally, on a countdown.  It's no longer weeks, or days but hours.  One more sleep then I will be on the road in the morning.  Every minute on the road, every mile covered will be a mile and a minute nearer.  I want the seconds to be minutes and minutes to be hours so that our time together will never end.  But unless we have a TARDIS (nice but unlikely!), time will pass as it should and forty eight hours will quickly pass.  We shall cram so much into it, not just D/s.  The most important thing is to spend quality time together.  Time to share, laugh, breathe and love together.  Our RL relationship won't be neglected.  Saturday is already planned with a shopping trip, part of which is her reassigned task that she couldn't complete last weekend due to illness.  This time I shall be observing, making sure she sticks to her task and this time I can actually hear what she says.  Nothing like a good bit of girly shopping including adult shops!  Of course, P shall be on a no panties rule so that kind of shopping just reinforces the whole experience, while I smile and glow with pride that I am out with my Hussy.  Even just going round IKEA will take on a whole new meaning for us.  So tonight I shall go to sleep with a certain peace in my heart, and a fluttering tummy at the anticipation of what is to come.  What I will do with her, how I will do, when and for how long.  To have her serve me, submit to me, love me.  This time not just in the privacy of her own home, but in public albeit hidden to most.  How wonderful, our little secret from the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment