14 December 2009

Maintaining the bond

Absence is always the hardest part of any relationship and between a D/s it is vital to maintain the link and strengthen the bond. I strived to attain this by holding weekly e-sessions. We don't have web cams so we do them via chat. Of course there is a huge element of trust on both sides, more so in P's case. I have to trust that she does as I instruct. And I do. There is no lack of intensity with our e-sessions. Friday nights became our e-session nights, real life permitting. And in the main, most Friday nights are our own special nights. As P's training progressed, I used the sessions as an opportunity for her to 'show' me exactly how she did her training. I could then control that training, even from my distance. It would be another month before P and I could be together again physically. Another thing we strove to maintain, seeing each other on a regular basis. But in between, the e-sessions were vital to keep the momentum going.

It always surprises me even now, that the e-sessions have such a deep effect on both of us. For me they are arousing as well as enabling me to take on my alter ego. I quite literally change in the way I type and what I type. Just as P says that I am totally different inside the chamber to outside when we are just as friends. For P, she feels as if I am in the room with her, watching over her every move. That I know her every thought and can anticipate her desires. I still punish her for any indiscretions, of course I save up the physical punishments for when we are together. But I can instill a sense of humiliation and contemplation of her errors quite easily. I often treat her as an errant child and get her to stand in the corner of her room, like a naughty spot. Helps to concentrate her mind perfectly. Another is the writing of lines. Always 100 of them in perfect handwriting with no mistakes. I have set this punishment twice already. It is very effective.

Here is an excerpt of her late September diary about an e-session:

"Diary – Thursday 24th September 2009

Another week has passed and tomorrow we’ll be together again. Our e-session was intense. I was nervous beforehand, just as with any physical session. I moved upstairs and set my room up, with the towels and bag, plus laptop. Waiting for you to arrive, I was excited. The thought that you were visiting me and doing the session in my room. I know you’d love the mirrors and how you could use them.

Following your instructions as if I was in the Chamber with you was exciting and felt surprisingly natural. Reading you my list continues to show me how often I get it wrong and how much I have to learn. Sometimes I just can’t help myself though. I’m sorry again about the confusion with the diary deadline. Standing in the corner was humiliating but I felt you watching me. It was arousing as well, being naked there, even though I was kicking myself for the mistakes and failings as your hussy.

You wanting to see my training surprised me, even though it made sense. I have to be aroused to be able to train and the idea that you were there for it, started it so well. Fingers felt so good, touching and stroking. To then put on the glove and start to stroke and tease was even better. Lubing the ring before sliding so easily inside, feeling the pulsing you love so much. I do curse my short arms and fingers sometimes, especially when training. First one finger then the second I wished they were yours inside me. I was getting even more aroused and was ready for more. I lubed up the plug, teased my ring with it, before starting to slowly thrust it in. You took over the movements of it and I followed the descriptions of what you were doing to me. It felt almost as good as you doing it in person, knowing you were controlling the action, even remotely.

Normally I’d follow some plug action with bullet time and get the relief I was desperate for after all that arousal. I asked to cum when I shouldn’t have done, well certainly not in the way I did. You didn’t allow it after my misdemeanours. It was very hard to just remove the plug and end the session. There was a momentary temptation to get some relief afterwards, but the thought was fleeting, you had refused it and I assumed the embargo was still in place.

I hoped that the session would have had an effect on you and that you had enjoyed it too. You confirming this the next day was a delight and relief. Thank you for removing the embargo for a few days. I’ve had two excellent sessions this week, thinking of your actions on Monday and reading my books, thinking of how far you’ve brought me since buying them in May and how much more I understand anal now. I fully understand the training recommendation side of it all now."

No comments:

Post a Comment