06 October 2010

Bittersweet Reward

On Saturday night, I took P upstairs.  The outstanding punishment over the late diary debacle was long overdue and needed to be laid to rest.  Wipe the slate clean.  P changed into a new half balconette bra and peep hole panty set that she had bought specifically for me while I put on a teacher's black gown over my semi nude body wearing only some panties underneath.  She knelt before me and I offered my right hand for her to kiss.  I told her that the punishment would be done first.  I told her to remove her panties and bend over.  She did so, bending forward to lean on a wooden chest at the end of her bed.  I took out my special ruler, a wooden 20 inch specimen that had 'spank me' written on one side and the usual measurement markings on the other.  I told her she would receive 15 strokes.  I did this knowing that her resistance had lowered during our break from D/s over the summer and that the ruler would still inflict the right amount of pain without her having to resort to her safe word.  I laid it across her sweet spot and made her count each stroke.  The snap of wood on skin sounded loud and clear as did my Hussy's count.  I soon left wide red marks across her pale skin.  Afterwards she knelt before me, kissed my hand and thanked me knowing her sin had been absolved.

I used the vibrating nipple clamps on her which aren't that heavy but once set up do look good on her.  P had her hands behind her head helping to raise her breasts up while I attached them.  Her face was a picture as I turned them on and off several times and slapped her breasts around a little to get them jiggling.  I removed them and told her to lie on the bed face up.  I took out my manacle set that attached to each corner of the bed.  Soon she was lying spreadeagled on the bed.  I love playing with my Hussy's ample breasts so I unpacked the new toy P had bought for me.  They are nipple suction pumps with a small vibrator attached.  You simply place the suction cup over the nipple and pump the bulb to pull the nipples taut then switch on the vibrator.  Soon my Hussy was wriggling in her restraints as I alternated between her nipples.  I was having simply too much fun.  Her nipples were drawn up into the suction cups, large and plump while the vibrations caused my Hussy to gasp and writhe.

I had enough of teasing and switched to using my new riding crop.  With my Hussy spread out helpless on the bed, I chose this moment to test my new weapon.  The secret to using a crop is to flick the flapper end over the skin, using just the wrist action to create enough force to sting or slap the skin.  Just the right amount of pain/pleasure threshold.  I swiped the crop up and down her body, concentrating on particular areas such as her breasts, nipples, tummy and pussy.  Sometimes I let the crop flick down harder making P jump on the bed as the crop stung, then flicked it so that it caressed.  P is now especially partial to pussy slapping so I made sure she had plenty of it.  Soon there were little pink glowing patches on her body that would soon fade but at the time made for pleasant viewing.  I made sure I cropped her sensitive feet as she is extremely ticklish on the soles of her feet.  I rather enjoyed myself and could have happily done this for hours.  P was almost purring on the bed as she experienced the bliss of pain and pleasure with no control over what I did.

Once the crop had been successfully road tested I unbound my Hussy and told her to go onto her hands and knees.  I wanted to reclaim her anus again.  Sometimes P suffers from bowel problems and that evening her issues prevented me from doing what I really wanted to do, so I will be saving this pleasure for another session.  However, I was able to play with her gently for a while with my gloved fingers.  She moaned and arched her back towards me, wanting more but knowing the full act wouldn't be possible.  I was able to do enough for P to know who owns her anus and to make sure that the D/s bond was reinforced between us.  Afterwards I brought out her favourite bullet vibrator and began to play with her pussy.  As she had been on abstinence for a couple of days, together with the very arousing shopping trip (her jeans were sopping wet), I knew that she would be wound up and raring to go!

I started with the bullet, then gave it to P to take over.  As she did so I took the ruler and swotted her bum constantly alternating little taps with harder, sharper slaps.  Soon her bum was glowing a deeper red than before.  I wanted her to experience the real pleasure/pain principle and to see if she could still concentrate on trying to achieve orgasm while I smacked her.  I watched her struggle to keep going, her arm and legs shaking as she tried to hold herself up, maintain her position.  I would reprimand her if she slouched, smack her harder.  I created a rhythm with my ruler, keeping up the intensity as she approached orgasm.  She let go and her whole body jerked as she moaned and whimpered, panted and gasped.  I kept smacking knowing she may have a multiple if she was lucky.  Her orgasm seemed to go on forever until she could take no more.  I smacked her hard a few times in post coital before she slumped down on the bed exhausted.

She started to shake and I knew that all her emotions would quickly rise to the surface.  I was needed, she needed her Lady to comfort and hold her.  I eased onto the bed and cradled her against me, stroking her hair and telling her what a good girl she was.  My lovely, red headed Hussy.  It wasn't long before we were both asleep.  The long day shopping and then the session afterwards obviously took its toll on both of us.  But we were both happy, content and at peace.  Our souls as one.  My dear Hussy lying in my arms, her warm body pressed against mine.  She certainly earned her bittersweet reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment