13 June 2011

The Holy Grail

My hussy stayed for a few days recently.  I was at work during the week, so she was able to relax at home and went out with my best friend.  They enjoy each other's company.  In the evenings, I would come home to find her waiting with a hug and a kiss.  It's lovely to know she's there waiting.  She served me diligently, being attentive to my every need.  Before bed, I was treated to blissful foot massages with oils and creams.  She watched mesmerised as I would roll my cigarettes for the next day.  I tease her about my nimble fingers as they twist and turn, my tongue licking the paper before creating the perfect cigarette.  I had planned a session for the Friday evening.  However, I received some upsetting news and the stress completely threw me out of my mind set.  I decided it was better to cancel it as I didn't want to take it out on her physically.  Besides I just wasn't in the mood for it anymore.  I apologised but P is always understanding.  As she told me, there will be plenty of other opportunities to come.

Saturday was spent out together shopping and eating out with lots of loving in the evening.  On the Sunday, she was due to leave at lunchtime.  She needed to get home earlier than usual to sort some things out before going back to work.  I didn't want her to go, I never do.  Letting go is always the hardest part.  More so this time as it would be 7 weeks before we saw each other again.  My hormones were raging.  She was trying to pack.  I watched her pack then couldn't restrain myself anymore.  I needed one last taste of passion.

I closed the bedroom door and walked over to her.  I was probably giving off enough sparks to light a bonfire.  It wasn't long before we were kissing and pawing at each other.  I virtually ripped her clothes off before we fell on the bed.  Normally we make love slowly with lots of stroking, arousing, tenderness mixed with deep passion.  Not that lunchtime.  I needed release, I needed to feel her skin on my skin, her fingers on my body and her tongue on my skin.  It wasn't long before P's lips slid down my body towards my pussy.  I was more than ready.  I almost leapt off the bed when her tongue connected.  It's been a while since I've been so worked up before being touched.  P loves giving oral sex and I enjoy it thoroughly.  Her goal has always been to make me orgasm from her tongue.  Earlier blogs have explained that for some reason, I have only been able to get so far before needing a toy to complete the process.  Though the last couple of times, I have seemed to be more attuned to her.

I lay on the bed, my legs spread over P's shoulders as her tongue worked its magic.  I was very sensitive, throbbing and needing release.  I actually don't know how long P's head was between my thighs, I only remember clutching her hair, moving her head where I wanted it, where I needed it.  Her tongue moved fast, her lips sucked and kissed.  My thighs gave the first signal just before I felt the tingle.  Oh. My. I vaguely remember saying "oh shit!" or something but the orgasm was so intense, it just flooded my body and my senses.  P just kept her tongue going as I writhed on the bed, almost crushing her head between my thighs.  It wasn't just one, I know I had at least two or may be three before I actually had to stop her.  The intensity was so different to my favourite toy.  It was a bit of a shock that the impossible happened.

Afterwards, P lapped up my cum like cream and even that was almost too much to bear as my pussy was hyper sensitive by then.  Then she crawled up the bed to rest beside me and hold me in her arms.  The grin on her face couldn't have been wider or brighter.  It took me a while to recover.  A happy recovery, getting my breath back as I was smothered in musky kisses, tasting myself on my lips from her lips.  P giggled as she said my thighs had twitched before she felt my pussy cum all over her.  She had to push my thighs apart as I'd tried to crush her while keeping my orgasm going for as long as possible.  It was, and is, almost impossible for me to believe it happened.  I just lay there at once relieved and amazed at my own body.  P just grinned.  I don't think either of us can wait for the next time.  Of course my antics delayed her departure, but I'm sure she didn't mind why.

No comments:

Post a Comment