15 October 2010

I am gracious

When the punishment has been taken, the lines produced and even sent to me without instruction to do so (due to my impending departure on a well deserved holiday, more of which in another post) and the touching ban has hot my Hussy particularly hard this week, then I am gracious and lift the ban.  Of course the physical punishment remains outstanding.  That will have to wait for next month.  I know that the ban greatly affected her not least because she edited my photos from our session two weeks ago.  Viewing me in all my dominant glory with stockings, suspenders, high heeled shoes and riding crop was almost unbearable.  So just to remind my Hussy, I have instructed her to write a journal piece for FetLife by 11pm tomorrow.  It should make for interesting reading.  I look forward to it.  Almost as much as I look forward to cropping her backside in due course...

No comments:

Post a Comment