31 October 2010

I'm back

And feeling very, very happy after a wonderful holiday.  Getting back into RL has been slow as there has been a lot to catch up with.  I won't bore you with the details but I certainly ate and drank too much with too many late nights for good measure!  The weather was great and I am definitely a darker shade courtesy of the hot sunshine of the Canary Islands.  But now I can start to plan for next weekend when P returns.  Aside from RL catch up, there remains an outstanding punishment plus P will be engaged with more servitude training.  She has been emailed my updated Wish List as I have additional beauty products placed on the list after discovering a wonderful facial range whilst I indulged myself on the cruise ship's spa.  Oh and my vibrator went through the baggage scanner without alerting security I was a terrorist which was a definite bonus!  It ensured I had plenty of my own late night entertainment...

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back Lady X, I'm so glad you had a good break.

    ReplyDelete