11 December 2009

Reclaiming her...Part 2

And now my side of the story.......

"Dear Hussy

I hesitate to try to put words to paper but feel compelled to, even if they don’t make sense. I admit to feeling nervous being back in the chamber and wondered whether I could still command your respect and submission. I know it’s what you want to do but if you have no confidence in me as your Lady, it won’t work. I had the plan in my head but also wanted things to flow naturally too. Above all I had an overwhelming urge to reclaim you. Eight weeks is a long time apart (not as long as some people have to endure) and I needed to exert my presence over you. I know I may have been rough but I hope it wasn’t unpleasant for you.

I felt your arousal at being so physically reclaimed especially when on the chair. That one word has been exciting you for days I’m sure. I wanted you to feel the pleasure and pain of your submission. Your suitable punishment for your list of indiscretions was suitable and swiftly dealt with. And I made sure you were completely absolved. I didn’t want to repeat that mistake again.

But before that I made sure I inspected you, bending you over not just to my will but physically. So you were on full display. With nothing to hide and nowhere to hide. Such a wondrous sight to behold. My shining hussy with her shining pussy. Then using the chair to impose my will on you. I know I may have been rough but I hope I wasn’t hurtful. I felt your arousal at my hand slaps, the way I made you tell me what I owned, the flogging of your breasts and nipples. As part of reclaiming you, I made you worship my feet which you are immensely good at. I couldn’t resist you worshipping other parts of me, as I flaunted my body at you. Showing my panties, making you honour my body. I wanted to use you...I wanted you to remember my scent, my skin, my power and my dominance over you. Finally I ended with some new anal exploration. Using my fingers to prime you first, before using the anal beads. I know it was affecting you and I wanted you to experience them to the full. Literally. So I was able to use you and for you to understand just what it meant.

Afterwards your tears were unexpected and yet expected. I hope I cared and soothed you enough. I was lost for words but hope I showed how much I care and love you. I hope it was just a release of all the pent up emotions and not as a result of my ministrations to you. This may not be a long expression of my feelings but I trust it shows you how deep they run and how important it is for me to reassert myself over you. And I will continue to do this until you look up at me from the floor with those lovely eyes of yours and I will know you want me to use you for my own pleasure.

Until then, I remain your Lady x"

No comments:

Post a Comment