11 December 2009

Fantasies

P and I had developed a fantasy concerning P dressing up as a school girl. This was a reflection of her real life job. Both of us got more and more aroused as time went on. P collected the items of clothing she needed for her school uniform and even just the act of doing this aroused her beyond reason. In August we got the chance to finally enact our fantasy for the first time. This is P's reaction afterwards...

"Diary – Monday 24th August 2009

Yesterday we were reunited in your Chamber and it was wonderful. You had spent our previous couple of sessions reclaiming me, body and mind and now we are back. I was excited but nervous as I dressed in my uniform. Nervous because I had no idea how this session might run, but a good nervous. I knew you had cut your nails short, which led me to wonder whether you planned some pussy play this time. The toy bag was fully stocked and ready as instructed and I hadn’t touched myself since my period had started on the previous Sunday.

You were waiting for me with your back to me, wearing your delightfully short spotted dress. I’m a little concerned that when we start this way I do not always have the opportunity to kiss your hand and do not want to break one of your core rules, but of course it is always your right to change any of these. I settled into peace much faster this time waiting for you, I don’t think anything was particularly different but I know I was calmer sooner. I do love to be inspected by you, whether dressed or undressed, I find it exciting, just as it is preparing an outfit to your requirements. I made the mistake of looking at you without permission, for which I apologise again, it was a silly mistake to make. You had me remove a layer at a time, checking that I had followed every detail correctly. This was very arousing, being under your stern close scrutiny, and knowing my clothing had met your approval.

I admitted my indiscretions and received my punishment for them. Thank you for being so lenient on me. Being reduced to just my socks and standing wide-legged and bent forward knowing you were looking at me so intimately was so exciting. With my legs very wide like that I am able to maintain the position for a good length of time. You spent a long time just looking at me before inspection then spanking and flogging me, simply because I am yours and you can treat me as you wish. You know that this excites me and started to touch my pussy between series of strikes, sensitizing me as you played and stroked me. I do not know where my pain limit is but was willing to beg you for more. You know I hate to beg but I did it, I long to please you so much.

I know I can never ask for anything specific of a session but you fulfilled so many of the elements I mentioned to you earlier in the week. Restraint was certainly a major one for me, it means so much to me to be physically helpless before you, as well as mentally. Not being able to speak at all was incredibly difficult for me, I know the Chamber is not the place to chat, but the ban was so hard. Thank you for using the tape, it was incredible. The emphasis I felt my breasts had, even before you touched them, was extreme. Then to be blind-folded as well heightened my other senses. My breasts were held up and presented for your attention and you drew such intense feelings from them. You stroked, flogged, pinched them and my whole body was reduced to them. I could see nothing but imagined they were rosy with pert deep pink nipples.

Whipping my pussy was something new and I couldn’t believe how sensitive my skin became after the stroking and whipping. I felt so much more when you started to play with it. I felt very aroused and sounded very wet. The vibrator was fantastic and excited me no end. The small anal vibrator probe was delicately arousing, it transmitted light sensations inside me without me feeling stretched, which was curiously delightful. You denied me an orgasm, as is your will. I am your toy to play with, however you wish, and I love you doing so. Being permitted to worship your breasts was as always an arousing honour, even though it is not for my pleasure. My sub soul was singing with joy.

Anal play while on my back felt very different, exciting in a new way. Your use of the toys feels so much easier since my training. They slide in and out so smoothly feeling just incredible. I just love your focus on my anus, it was never a part of my body to get or even want any attention. It was curious the changes in the position of my legs made when combined with the thrusting. Then you talked about my wearing a butt plug all day, being reminded of you with every movement, this was an exciting concept. I know I can’t hold it in with my muscles alone, additional assistance will be necessary.

You held the plug inside me, rewarding me with the full feeling I’ve longed for, and started playing with my clit again. I held my lips apart for you to access me properly, loving the feeling when you played the vibrator over my clit. I’d been highly aroused for so long, the relief was immense. I had to beg for release and was delighted to, I was so desperate for it. Being driven higher and higher, you wound me up so much. I got so close and began to realise that it was becoming more and more that I would be able to cum. You found the perfect spot and kept playing with me. Then I tipped over the edge and started to convulse and you kept going. I have no idea how many times I came, it was the most intense I’ve ever known. I had to use my safe-word in the end as I just couldn’t take any more. I could feel my anal muscles contracting around the plug and it added to it all. Thank you so much for the experience. The whole session was intense and I felt so alive. You pull sensations from me I just never knew my body was capable of. The restraint and sensory deprivation heightened it all. You played with this hussy for your pleasure, using me the way you wanted to, delivering pain in perfect proportions to intensify the pleasure. I can’t truly describe how incredible it makes me feel and how fulfilling this is for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment