11 December 2009

Reclaiming her...

First I apologise for my tardiness with regard to the blog. Real life has invaded my time over the last few months and prevented me from updating it as I have wanted to. However, I will now remedy that. I am still progressing with P, in fact things have moved on quite a lot. But I still want to share how we have got to where we are now. Back in July we met up for the first time in many, many weeks. There was a lot of catching up to do. Both our diaries reflected how we dealt with the flood of emotion when we were finally reunited in my Chamber. P's side of things first...

"Diary – Monday 27th July 2009

We are finally together again and it has felt so long now. Arriving on Saturday and being in your arms again felt like I had returned home. I missed you more than I can express in words. Yesterday’s session was so special to me, while all of them are this meant more after the extended absence. I was actually ready early for once and was flicking through my ‘Bottom’ book, finding the ‘preparing yourself for a session’ passages. They helped to calm me and get back to the frame of mind. They reminded me that it’s normal to feel pent-up and nervous before and that this was a good thing. To finally knock on the door and kneel before you was wonderful. My heart was racing and I hardly dared glance around the Chamber. The room smelled wonderful and as I knelt I could see your beautiful legs and feet again.

I know I have problems speaking to you in the Chamber, I just get so tongue-tied in your presence. Despite this it is where I long to be. Oh when you first touched me just to stroke my face I could hardly breathe I was so happy. To be examined and inspected, to hope I pleased you. I couldn’t resist the frilly panties. I could have kicked myself for not presenting my list to you properly, I’ve no idea what I was thinking of then. My punishment was justly deserved and thank you for absolving me after it. Yes it was arousing though, even if you were unable to see the evidence for yourself, you know your hussy too well.

Bent over being inspected by you was humiliating but so exciting. Knowing there was absolutely no hiding from you, that I was completely exposed to your gaze. No-one has looked at me the way you do and it is incredibly arousing. You are inspecting your property as is your right and only you can, reclaiming my body part by part. The new little razor is excellent for the more awkward little spots, if I realise that there is hair to remove there. You appear to enjoy my pony-tail and the potential it offers you for control. Unless you require it otherwise, I’ll continue to present my hair like this. It did feel uncomfortable at times when you were, but nothing to consider using my safe-word for.

Sitting on the chair was exciting. You’ve hinted at your possible plans for using a chair and I really enjoyed it. Sitting with my back so straight presenting my breasts for your pleasure and use, which you did so delightfully. It was delicious pain/pleasure you created for them, clamping and flogging them. I do love the attention you pay to them. It makes me feel so alive and amazed that I feel so much, no matter how many times you do it.

The opportunity to be allowed to worship you was overwhelming. I adore the sight of my Lady but never expect to deserve to gaze upon you, which I why I wasn’t able to all the time. Worshiping your beautiful feet aroused me no end, then to have the honour of kissing your bum, so gloriously presented in those lacy panties, was incredible. Such smooth firm flesh waiting to be honoured and pleasured. I know it was not for my pleasure but it did bring it, I can only hope you enjoyed it too.


Then you reclaimed my anus. I can’t describe how happy I was or how good it felt to have your fingers inside of me again, reclaiming the virginity that was all yours last time. It felt like they slide in so easily, like they belong within me. It took a few moments for me to realise what you were then using on me. You asked why I was afraid when you took some of the anal toys from our toy box, it is only the fear and nerves of the unknown. I know that I am completely safe in your hands, I trust you absolutely. I always have a small fear of the unknown though but I’ve learnt to try and not let it stop me. The beads felt a little odd at first, so different from a plug, with the constantly changing size, but you knew how to bring pleasure with them and you did. I am so lucky to have a Lady who is experienced like this. I never expected to be able to take the whole string the first time and while I was loving the fuller deeper feeling, hadn’t realised I almost had. That final bead was intoxicating and a feeling of triumph when you told me. I’m starting to understand how a woman could orgasm from anal play. There were just so many sensations and so much to enjoy, it was all I could do to control my breathing and stay up. I have long said that I am yours to use and you did, I was just a toy to play with, the effect on me was immense.

I started to shake while I was having a drink, I have no idea why. I wasn’t cold or in pain or even discomfort, the experience had been incredible. When you started to comfort me, the tears surprised me as much as they did you. They were not caused by pain. I think it was the separation, the happiness of being back in your Chamber again and the intensity of the session. You were so calming, so soothing, it was just hard to stop. You are always so caring at the end and I feel cherished. I always know that I belong to you but after yesterday I feel it more keenly than ever. I know you will never move at a faster pace than you feel I am ready for, this is part of why I trust you so absolutely as my glorious generous Lady."

No comments:

Post a Comment