11 December 2009

The End of Summer

P came to stay on and off with me over the summer for about 3 weeks. We spent a lot of time together as friends and also exploring our bisexual relationship. That is a completely separate issue which I won't elaborate on the blog as it is about us being equals and developing a loving relationship without domination on either side. However, in the Chamber we would have one last summer fling before P left me again and it would be another month until we met again. Her diaries are always the best instrument to portray our sessions and so I leave it to her to elaborate once again...

"Diary – Friday 4th September 2009

It has been five days now since I left you and a week since our last session, already it feels so far away as do you from me. I know that 4 weeks today I will return to you but after spending half the summer with you, it has been harder than I realised or wanted to admit to myself. I miss being in your presence so much. This is a hard diary to write and I don’t really know why. Maybe I’m trying to distance myself to make being apart easier or shutting myself away.

You instructed me to be alluring and I hope the baby-doll with my best dress worked for that, it gives shape and cleavage without emphasising the areas I’m ashamed of. I was calm so quickly once I was kneeling before you, as on Sunday. You were so complimentary of my appearance. My dress was soon removed and you paid attention to my breasts, both in and out of my underwear. I’m still amazed by the sensations that you draw from them. Having me strip I was bent over and examined, this never ceases to arouse and excite me, as you inspect your property and ensure that I have followed your instructions properly. You treated me as you wanted to, your play toy, flogging my bottom, back, breasts and pussy, sensitising them deliciously to your touch. Standing behind me, pressed against my bottom, I could easily imagine being taken by you, in any way you wanted to, and treasuring every moment of it.

With my arms raised you started to play with my breasts again, flogging, stroking and striking. Then you bound them my breasts with tape, isolating them from my body, sensitising them further. You laid me on the bed, secured my wrists, blind-folded me and spread my legs. I was laid bare for your pleasure and play. You talked about me being on display and raised the subject of others seeing me like that, this excited me, I admit. You’ve mentioned sharing me or showing me off before, while it scares me it excites my sub soul that you could be proud of your sub and want to show her off.

You used toys to tease and play with me. The new anal teasing kit was wonderful, the long narrow probe sends the sensations deep without stretching me on, a curious combination. The noduled one was incredibly exciting on my clit, which was already sensitive from the pussy flogging and stroking. The final one you used actually in my anus was very arousing, especially having never had a vibrator actually inside me like that before. You expressed surprise at the size of my pink vibrator, I don’t use it internally very often, but you had told me to train my pussy as well as my anal, so I had been using it more often than I used to. I know I was wet and highly excited by your actions as it slipped in so easily, I know you said you lubed it but it was a very easy entry. Using it the way you did, you were hitting my g spot in a way I just can’t with it and it was incredible.

On my knees you focused on me with the plugs and toys. I felt so open to your touch and everything glided so deliciously smoothly in. I was in heaven, desperate for more of your attention, feeling so alive. I was ready for anything you wanted to do to me. You thrusting toys into me again brought thoughts of you taking even more ownership of my body, exciting me further. You tried the largest plug on me and I’m sorry I was unable to fully take it. I have progressed so far, I never expected to even be able to try that size any way near this soon. You said that I had over two thirds of it, perhaps by the end of the year I will be able to succeed. You’ve instructed me to train with the medium sized plug in future, which I will of course with great delight and a fully feeling than the small affords me. Although you didn’t realise, my shaking started when you returned me to my back. You are so good to be allowing me to cum in so many sessions, I am truly honoured.

The shaking shocked me as much as you this time. You had pulled so many sensations from me and every moment of it was amazing. It took a long time to come down from. There is no way I can fully pay honour to you for all you do for this unworthy sub. You make me feel as I never have before."

No comments:

Post a Comment