25 September 2009

Preparation

I know how I want P to prepare, how I want her to look, how I want her to act, how I want her to be. I have slowly started to mould her into how I want my hussy to be. Everything from hair, clothes and makeup to personal bodily appearance. And not just physically, but mentally too. How she sees me, how she must act with me, what she says, how she says it. What she thinks about me, how often, in what way. To be mentally and physically prepared. But how does her Domme prepare?

I suppose I prepare in much the same way. But some of them are for different reasons. One of my first priorities is safety. I ensure all my equipment is clean. It is P’s responsibility to clean the toys after each session. But I always check the toys that remain with me. Next are my finger nails. I trim these prior to each session, ensuring they are short and smooth. Sadly this often means cutting off my long, luscious nails that have been growing for 3 – 4 weeks. But I can’t take any risk when playing intimately with P. I use gloves for anal play and it doesn’t detract from the feelings we both get. But I ensure no cross contamination. Losing the nails isn’t such a bad thing; it means I can type properly at work!

As P does, I ensure my body is scrubbed, moisturised and shaved. I shaved my pussy before doing it to P, and I believe that if I expect her to be this way, then so should I. I now much prefer the clean, nude appearance. I always choose an outfit to suit my mood. Sometimes sensual and teasing, others strict and stern. It all depends on how I have planned the session. My dress immediately sets the tone. Of course whatever I wear, P is always excited and aroused when she sees me. But I take pride in my appearance and as her Domme; I need to set the example. One of course, a hussy can never hope to emulate….

As well as appearance, I choose how to greet P. Sometimes I sit on the bed, legs seductively crossed with my usual feather fan held up to my face. This obscures my top half. Sometimes I stand with my back to her so she is left under no illusion of who is dominant. I tower over her as she kneels behind me.

I make sure the chamber is set up. Towels etc in place, toys ready to hand. I place things on view. It tends to give P a sense of peace, along with kneeling at my feet. I also set the room up how I want it for play. Mirrors in the right spot, a chair or stool, or whatever I want to engage P with for the duration. I always try to make the session run as smoothly and seamlessly possible.

Mentally I tune into my Domme side a couple of days beforehand. Mainly by giving P specific instructions but also planning for the session. Sometimes I talk to P about them (but never reveal too much!). I also read as it helps to clear and focus the mind into Domme space. As much as there is sub space, I believe there is Domme space. Once in Domme space, nothing else matters except you and your sub. Time can stand still, the world outside fades away, and all there is in your existence is the two of you and what you can do to them. The highs are enormous. The drop can be even more so. With each session I have learned to handle the drop and remain comforted with the session memories and emotions.

Part of those memories is smell. I always scent my body and hence the room gets scented too. P had commented on it in her diaries. Helps to calm. I have a scent I only really use in the chamber so it differentiates between me and Her. And I can recall the scent in a second and with it come the memories. So clear and real as if we were doing it all over again. And just as important, are P’s scents. She uses a perfume which I associate with the chamber. Then there is the scent of her body, her arousal and sex. I make her taste herself; let her know who is in control of her body.

All these things help to build the tension between us. Tension, arousal and anticipation. P has a fear of the unknown. Stepping into my chamber is like stepping off a cliff. She has no idea what will happen. I have the plan in my head, but allow for things to flow freely of their own accord too. And that is an element of surprise in itself. Sometimes my own actions take me unawares. But it is the preparation that enhances the whole session. Yes you can do things ad-hoc, take the chance when the mood takes you. But preparing for a session is the hottest thing in the world…

No comments:

Post a Comment