09 September 2009

New Explorations Part 2

I used the shaving of P to be the starting to point to anal play. P would have suspected I was leading up to this with our conversations prior to our meetings in May, and also the books that P had bought. But now the moment had come for me to take the final step and claim her anal virginity. She was on her back on the bed with her legs bent up. I put on my pink latex glove and smoothed our favourite lube over a finger. I rubbed the lube around her anus and caressed her gently, reassuring her. Then I entered her with one finger slowly. P wasn't bound or gagged. I wanted her first time to be an enjoyable experience with freedom to express herself. P's moans and groans told me all I needed to know. But this was my moment as much as hers. Her one virginity I could take, completely and utterly mine. No one elses. Mine to take. I felt her tightness, her heat, her pulsing rectum around my finger. And it felt sweet.

Once I had my finger fully inserted up to the knuckle, I held it there for a while so P could get used to it. I stroked inside her, teasing her sensitive lining. Causing her a new range of feelings and sensations. Allowing her a tantalising glimpse of the beauty of anal play. Then I began to thrust it gently and evenly. In and out. Keeping up an even pace. Nothing to frighten, nothing to hurt, only to arouse and gauge P's reactions. Everything that she had read, everything that she had devoured about anal play could not have prepared her for how it really felt. Add to that the fact it was her Lady doing it, only sealed my domination over her. I totally owned her now, mind body and soul.

Obviously P was tight so I didn't overdo the anal play. A few minutes was all I needed to claim P in every sense. I had explored every part of her in our few sessions since March. But this was only the beginning. Later that night we read some of her books together. Those books helped us to talk to each other about anal play. I was able to instruct her on what kind of training I wanted her to do in our long absence when she finally left me. It would be 8 weeks until we would meet again at the end of July. 8 long weeks when the momentum could be lost. One of the books had a very informative passage about anal and BDSM. But those weeks would also give P time to explore herself and become accustomed to anal play. Of course it wasn't the same thing as being there and doing it myself. But I was conscious that our long absences could damage the progress we had made. Her training would be for pussy and anus, ensuring I kept mental control of both. Ensuring that P was fully prepared for our next meeting, and others afterwards. Even if we were miles apart, I would send her emails that she had to comply with, and her weekly diaries would inform me of her progress. Online chats became e-sessions where I could control and instruct her as well as share mutual fantasises. And the one thing that bound us both was trust. I trusted her to do as I told her, and when we were online together, she followed all my instructions.

I'm sure for many experiences D's, this is all child's play. But for us, it was the start of a new and exciting path together.

No comments:

Post a Comment