08 November 2010

Deflowered

P arrived on Friday for the weekend.  Indeed it is only a few hours since she has left for her drive back home.  As it was my birthday on Saturday, I wanted most of our time together to be vanilla time, quality time spent together.  I had already informed her that her punishment would be meted out quickly as it was long overdue.  My earlier post had stated my intent to use the riding crop.  The virgin riding crop.  It was itching to be used for its rightful purpose.

After her arrival, and settling back into the familiar surroundings of my home, we ate dinner.  I kept thinking of the riding crop and purging the punishment as soon as possible.  I took her into my Chamber and she knelt dutifully before me on her cushion.  I walked around her in silence.  She knew what she was there for.  I instructed her to stand and remove her skirt.  She had been on a no panties rule since she leaving work earlier that same day.  Graciously I gave her the option of either bending over the bed or holding on to the low stool.  P chose the low stool and assumed the position.

I picked up the riding crop and sliced it through the air for a couple of practice swings, to ensure I had enough space to wield the crop and get the correct angle so that only the leather slapper end connected with my Hussy's skin.  I told P to count each stroke out loud.  She knows never to lose count.  I landed the crop with even strokes, not hurried, alternating on each buttock.  The first ten or so were taken well and soon her milky bum held a rosy glow.  This became redder and redder as I continued.  By twenty, P was starting to falter.  The crop's effects clearly audible in her voice.  I paused longer between strokes so that each one retained their freshness.  The sound of the crop swiping through the air is quite remarkable.  When it landed on P's skin, the snap was loud and clear.  I derived great satisfaction from P's visible discomfort, the way her bum cheeks changed colour from milky white to pink then a deeper red and from the sound of her pained voice.

At thirty strokes, I announced the punishment dealt with and P's slate was clean again.  She thanked me profusely.  I stood over her and gave her a stern lecture on lateness, how it would never be tolerated and that if it happened again the strokes would be doubled.  I never raise my voice, always speaking quietly but with authority.  She was suitably humbled and shame faced.  I think the knowledge and promise of sixty strokes of my crop if the event was ever repeated ensured the point wasn't lost.  It was then I put the second part of the session into affect.  After blindfolding and binding her wrists, I set her to work giving me pleasure.  I have only written a few times about this because sex is not a major part of D/s relationship.  Arousal, excitement, teasing, denial are more common.  Sometimes I succumb to my desires and allow P to worship me on my terms.  Friday was one of those occasions when I succumbed.  In fact I had been day dreaming about it all day.  So once I had secured her as I wanted, I lay back and positioned her head between my thighs so she could work on pleasuring her Lady.  She gets very nervous when pressed into this kind of service despite the high level of excitement it gives her to be quite literally so close to her Lady.  When I was satisfied by her worship, I stopped her and removed her blindfold.  She then had to listen as I picked up my vibrator and finish myself off.  I have yet to find out how she felt as she knelt, head bowed while I achieved a long, multiple orgasm but I can only imagine.  For me, it was the perfect end to our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment