07 September 2009

Moving Forward

Now that my mind and soul were settled, I no longer suffered anxieties in the run up to P's next visit at the end of May. P stayed with me for a few days, so I was able to plan more than one session and maintain momentum. I had discussed with P my wish that her pussy be shaved nude. I also wanted to be the one to do it. As part of our continuity. P had trimmed herself neatly but struggled to go further. Mentally it was an issue as she had never done it before. So I decided that I would do it first. It enabled me to learn how I would perform the same act upon her. I now ensure that I am nude and shaved. I love it and embrace it. Knowing that in this small way we were one and the same.

The interim period we were apart I had instructed P to gather together a specific 'costume' as part of a shared fantasy. P had been buying the items to construct her own school uniform. I would be her 'headmistress' who 'trained' pupils to be hussies. It's something that works for us, especially for P as it is the ultimate exchange of power and responsibility and marries quite well with her day job. By the time she arrived in May, P had most of the outfit, though the completed costume would materialise later in the summer. But school skirt and white blouse with her long hair in pigtails was more than enough to start with! P also brought some new toys that I had asked her to purchase.

I had started to stand with my back to her when P first entered the room. It gave me a sense of strength from the beginning, with P kneeling behind me. I could see her reflection in the mirror and know what effect I was having upon her. The power I felt rippling through me was immense. The adrenalin all consuming. I made her kiss my shoes, show me her devotion. So arousing. I instructed P to tell me what I owned, what parts of her body. P hesitated at first as she was unused to speaking this out loud. I made her name each part from her head to her toes and all points in between. Again, I felt an overwhelming sense of power envelope me. When it does, the arousal levels increase and I can feel myself get so wet. Afterwards, I made P strip off her skirt and blouse. Then I ordered her to show me the new toys from the toy box. This she did happily. May be to her disappointment, I ordered her to put them away again. Then I made P remove the rest of her lingerie until she was naked. I made her stand in front of the mirror as part of accepting her body which she had become mentally detached from. Although she still felt uncomfortable being forced to see herself, each time she does so is a little longer.

Then I commenced with the intimate act of shaving her pussy. P suspected that I would do this and of course seeing the paraphernalia laid out with a bowl of water confirmed those suspicions. I was nervous. I didn't want to hurt her, cut her. I asked if she trusted me, P said she did with all her heart. As P was trimmed, the task was made easier. However, I didn't want to rush it either. I wanted to ensure it was to my requirements. But I wanted it to be part of the whole bonding experience. To mentally and physically bond P to me as my sub. That P would never allow anyone else to do this and apart from herself, no one else would touch her pussy again.

The slow strokes of the razor, the foam that caressed her skin, the warmth of the water - it all added to the atmosphere between us. I don't remember how long it took for me to shave her, it doesn't matter. When it was done, I bade P to stand so she could see herself in the mirror. The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes shone and a small smile flickered across her face. When she turned to look at me, I saw only devotion and submissiveness in P's eyes. And pride. In a way I had marked her. I instructed P that she was to maintain this from now on. And as we were also moving forward into the realms of anal play, I would also want her to be shaved there too. (I shall blog more on this; our discussions and how P switched from seeing anal as a 'red' zone, to one she desired.)

The rest of the session was my continued claiming of her body in the way I desired, using and bending her to my will. Teaching P that she is there for my pleasure, anything she gains from it is incidental. Any orgasm is at my discretion. Training, claiming and ownership. Now she knew how I wanted her most intimate parts of her body to look, P knew how much control I was exerting upon her. Not just physically but mentally. And her diaries reflected just how much I was inside her head. It made me smile with triumph. We were indeed moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment