19 September 2009

Separation

Eight weeks. A long time by anyones watch, clock or calendar. When P left at the end of May, it would be eight weeks before I saw her again. Real life, as always, has to come first. So real life prevented us from seeing each other for that period. We both shed tears when P drove home. The parting was particularly painful for both of us. But at least we had jobs and lives that could help us to get through those long weeks apart. But we also had to maintain the momentum from our time together. So I arranged for P to have a set of training instructions during our absence.

My instructions related to pussy and anal training. Even though I wouldn't be doing it myself, I knew that P would always be thinking of my voice, my words, my commands whenever she did her training. Pussy training centred on using her favourite vibrator to help stretch and relax her muscles. As P had not explored her pussy for a long time, it was tight and I had so far been unable to play with her as much as I wished to. I wanted to explore and bring her new sensations which I could use as part of orgasm denial. Her magical G-spot being one of the things I wanted to know intimately. Her vibrator was a good size, one which would stretch and fill her to my requirements. So this was one of her instructions.

Second was anal training. Now I had broken her anal virginity, I wanted to maintain it. We had read the anal sex books that P had bought and discovered interesting articles on anal training linked to BDSM. We agreed this was the best way forward for P. Initially, P was to explore her anus with her fingers. P had already tried this tentatively before visiting in May with a soapy fingertip when she showered. She was now commanded to do this daily if possible. And to use more than a fingertip. She also needed to explore herself in bed on a daily basis. I wanted her to progress from one finger to two and hopefully, to insert the smallest butt plug in her collection.

P was to update me on her progress on a regular basis through diaries and through our nightly online chats. Due to periods etc, I knew that P would not be able to perform her training every day. But with the length of time between our physical sessions, I knew there would be enough training days and nights for P to progress to a level that would be best for both of us.

Of course, little milestones were missed by me as her Lady during this time apart. The biggest milestone was when P was ready to use the smallest butt plug. It was about 3 or 4 weeks into her training schedule that P told me she had been successful in this deed. I expected to feel pride and elation. And yes I was happy for her. But I was also extremely sad and empty inside. Why? Because I hadn't been there to do it. Yes, I had been the one to take P's anal virginity. And because of that P always feels that her anus is my direct property to do with as I wish. May be even more so than any other part of her body. After taking that virginity, I had hoped that I would be the one to use a butt plug on her. But no, it was denied me. My emotions surrounding this simple act surprised me. I felt that something had been taken from me, that I had missed out. The emptiness of not being present to share in such a moment with my beloved sub was immense. Of course, I told her this and she was equally surprised by the sense of mourning and loss I described. Although she was naturally elated by her success, she was also sad that I had not been there to do it personally.

As I was mentally and emotionally stronger now, I moved past this sadness and turned a negative into a positive. I instructed P to continue to use the butt plug, and incorporate it with double entry using her vibrator or fingers. This would enable her to experiment with other positions in order for her to achieve this. Sometimes I would state whether she could obtain orgasm from this or not. P had also started to ask my permission to do this which also pleased me. P was learning well.

The other responsibility P had was to ensure she had all the clothes she needed for her school uniform. I had instructed the following: school skirt, white blouse, school tie, white cotton bra, white cotton panties, white socks and black sensible shoes. Her hair was to be worn in pigtails. P went to great lengths to ensure she obtained the correct items to my specifications. Her dedication was immense. The school tie was a real one from a local school. Her socks were her original ones from her school days. Her shopping days were spent perusing rails of school clothes that she could buy in her size. Shoes were newly purchased. And she knew exactly how I liked her hair to be worn. We both found this exciting and arousing. I aimed for P to have this outfit ready in time for her next visit at the end of July.

So despite our separation, we continued with our journey. We kept up the momentum and as the time drew nearer, we held more e-sessions where as well as giving P commands and orders, we shared mutual fantasies to keep up the excitement. School lessons was the main focus of our fantasies. When P did finally return, blouse hanging up in the back of her car, my stomach did somersaults.

Eight weeks. A long time. But we made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment