01 February 2011

Shiny Shiny

There was one item that had lain undisturbed in P's toy box.  She'd purchased it a few months back and I had often looked at it in it's box.  But somehow, it had never been the right moment to try it out on her.  I wanted it to be special, for both of us but especially for my hussy.  As once it had been used, it would start a new chapter in one part of her training.  The new, unused, virgin item was a shiny steel pink jewelled butt plug.  And it's intended use is to train P to wear it for extended periods of time.  So I chose the new year to be the time to introduce this.

Of course there is always an initial apprehension that the plug won't do its job e.g. remain in place.  Though having researched these kind of plugs for a while, I was confident that the one P had purchased was fit for purpose.  I warmed P up in this session with my usual breast/nipple torture which she obviously enjoys as well as some mild spanking.  Well mild in terms of some I've done!  Once P was suitably excited and in her sub zone, I ordered her onto the bed on to her hands and knees.  I much prefer to insert butt plugs from this angle as it tends to provide deeper penetration and ensures maximum sensitivity for P.  As always I started with one of her plugs just to pave the way.  I deliberately used the curved, rippled one which I know remains stubbornly in place.  I made sure I only used enough lube for the job as P's anus is now suitably stretched and trained to take this particular style and size of plug.  The only one that she can't stretch to is the largest one in her trio set.  But to be honest, I don't think it's the size of the plug that matters, more the shape, style and whether it holds inside the anus without recourse to other assistance.

I told P to stand, walk around, kneel, stand up again and generally get used to the feeling and fullness that the plug evoked.  I could tell she was excited to be using and wearing it again.  Then I ordered her to assume her usual position on the bed so I could remove it.  Next I opened the box and took out the wondrous shiny, shiny butt plug.  I smiled though P couldn't see my smile.  I applied the bare minimum of lube as her anus was well lubricated already.  The steel was incredibly cold which would only add to the sensations.  Then I parted her butt cheeks and slowly applied pressure to insert it.  At first it seemed stubborn then there was a glorious pop noise as her anus opened up and seemed to swallow it whole.  I continued to gently push on it until the pink jewelled end settled nicely over her rosette.  Carefully I let go of her bum cheeks and allowed everything to settle down.  P had gasped and moaned as the plug had been swallowed up by her anus.  The cold steel obviously making its presence felt.

Now for the moment of truth.  I told her to stand up.  Slowly she did so.  Success.  The plug remain firmly in place.  Again I told her to walk around, kneel down, stand up again and finally bend over to present her sparkly anus to me.  P parted her bum cheeks to expose herself to me.  The pink faceted stone twinkled brightly under the chamber lights.  We were both so pleased.  I told her to turn around and look for herself in my large mirror.  She seemed to be fascinated to see it there.  P explained that the cold steel was warming up inside her.  The sensations were almost overwhelming for her as she walked around, feeling the plug firmly settled in her anus.  She felt full, aroused and excited as she could feel it move as she moved around.  And there was no sign of the plug failing.

After twenty minutes, I decided that was long enough for her to wear it on a first outing.  So with some regret on both sides, I removed the plug.  I instructed P to wear it daily (as long as she was able to do so) for up to an hour every day.  I wanted her to become accustomed to prolonged wear of the plug that I would gradually increase until I was confident she could wear it for several hours without fear of it failing.  So I'm really hoping we'll be able to go out shopping one day in the future with her wearing some unseen jewellery which only bonds her to me even more.

Shiny shiny...

1 comment:

  1. that is simply lovely! your hussy is such a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete