09 November 2010

I am a goddess

And sometimes I want to be worshipped.  In my previous post, I touched on this subject.  Sex is not the overriding factor in our D/s relationship.  It has primarily being about my dominance and P's submission.  Together as comparative novices, we have explored this.  And as we've explored, our horizons have broadened.  I have stretched her boundaries, mentally and physically.  Taken her to a variety of limits and set her imagination on fire.  I have encouraged her to embrace certain things, learn to be a true hussy as well as serve me in several different ways.  But sex has never been a priority.  May be because I try and ensure there is a distinct difference between our D/s side and our RL relationship.  One is totally controlled, manipulated and completely on my terms.  The other is about mutual love and equality.  For that reason, I rarely indulge in using P as my sex slave in any kind of way.  Although I know she actually fantasises about this a lot.  She has admitted this in her diaries on many occasions.  In turn, I have had to mentally adjust to my own desires and that includes sometimes, that I do want to use her in that way.

I started out slowly.  However with some experimentation I have found there are certain things I love P to do in the privacy of my Chamber.  To do it on command, knowing if she doesn't perform well or do as I want, I can punish her makes me highly aroused.   The main thing that arouses me is when I get P to worship my body.  Often it's just simple things like my feet.  Getting her to kiss my feet is heaven.  I restrict her to just my feet and ankles.  Doing this means in small degrees means that anything I give her, is unique and always a surprise.  She doesn't expect to be able to touch me in any way, so when I allow it, her eyes quite literally sparkle.  My favourite has to be when I get P to kiss my bum.  I lift my the hem of my short dress exposing my behind normally clad in tight silky panties, lie face down on the bed and command her to kiss it.  It is nothing short of ecstasy for me and I have been known to leave a wet patch on the bed as a result.  A mixture of heavenly stimulation and domination seems to override my senses.

Last Friday, I had already decided that as part of P's punishment she would deliver some appropriate body worship of her Lady.  So after the physical deed with the crop had been done, I prepared her for this.  Deliberately I blindfolded her and bound her wrists together.  This was so that she couldn't see anything.  Only smell and touch with her mouth and tongue.  I also know that she's out of practise with the certain body worship I wanted her to do.  I admit that oral sex doesn't actually bring me to orgasm.  I enjoy it, but it doesn't seem to send me senseless.  But for me, it was simply the act of doing it that was important.  Positioning her face between my open thighs was almost perfection.  Occasionally I berated her on her lack of skill, tapped her skin with the crop to encourage her but in the main I remained silent.  I have no idea what it did to her mentally.  I shall wait to find out with her own blog on FL or may be her diary at the end of this week.  Just to rub things in a little bit, I stopped her after about ten minutes and finished myself off with my trusty vibrator.  She was still blindfolded, bound and kneeling on her cushion but she could hear everything quite clearly as I had a wonderful multiple orgasm.

Afterwards I just lay on the bed and basked in the glow of it all.  A divine punishment with the crop followed by some goddess worship.  My mind thought of the fridge magnet that is in the kitchen.  P bought it for me a while ago.  It says simply 'I'm really easy to get on with, once you learn how to worship me'.  I think that says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment