18 July 2011

Needs

These 7 weeks have been a long time.  Not the first time we have been separated for a longer than usual period of time.  We've been apart for 8 weeks and we were both desperate.  We have (again) both been busy with home and work life, so many days and nights, I have not dwelt on the separation.  But recently my thoughts have been consumed by nothing else.  At work, I am focused, committed to a job that I adore.  At home, I am the same as anyone else with responsibilities.  Helping, caring, cooking, cleaning, and some me time too.  And in the quieter times, late at night, I feel my needs pushing to the surface.

My needs are simple and few.  I need to feel her, touch her, inhale her scent.  I need to take her, pull her by her pigtail, make her look up at me with adoring eyes.  I need to hear her voice, obey my instructions, attend to my whims.  I need to be worshipped, mentally and physically.  To be pampered, waited on, servitude.  I need to spank her, tease and deny her, gag her with her wet panties, bind her breasts, tweak her nipples, pull and pinch them, slap her tits, fill her holes with toys, make her cum and yet beg for more.  Do anything I want, because I can.

And when this is done, I need to surrender to her as her lover, give myself to her.  Feel her lips upon my skin, hear her moan with pleasure, go to sleep with her, wake up in the same bed as her.  Lie like spoons, feel her breathing against my back.  Trace the outline of her lips with my finger.  Make love forever and melt into one.  Just be together.

This is what I need.  I need her.  After almost 7 weeks I feel the end of the drought approaching.  I know I will almost drown in her.  Oh what bliss it shall be.  Only four sleeps remain until we are together again.  And I will get what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment