11 July 2011

Starting a countdown

In less than 2 weeks time, I hope to be reunited with my hussy.  When we do finally meet, it will have been 7 long weeks apart.  Home life has been a distraction (and sometimes a bit stressful) which has prevented me from being too melancholy over the separation.  Sometimes I have dwelt on it, late at night when I'm alone.  And when I do, I miss her on so many levels.  Not just as my hussy, my slut sub.  She's my lover and my friend.  I've actually come out of Domme mode, not had much chance to even think about that side of things.  Now that the days are counting down and soon will be into single figures, my mind returns to familiar things.

The weekend we meet will be my hussy's birthday.  So it will be special regardless of what happens.  But I want her to prepare for my arrival.  For her to perform some anal training in the week beforehand.  To ensure she is perfectly shaved, scrubbed and ready.  I will send her instructions.  I expect them to be adhered to.  She will go on a touching ban, no orgasms.  As my mind sets into Domme mode, so I want her to focus on being my slut, my hussy.  To be mentally prepared as well as physically.  The best thing is she won't know what to expect.  What ideas I might have, when I will want her to serve me, dictate how she may dress, how to behave.  I like to surprise her.

I will also ensure there is balance, the harmony between D/s and our loving relationship.  But I know that I do want a couple of good sessions, we need to bond again.  Of course any relationship goes through phases and with all the best will in the world, life sometimes gets in the way.  Stops the best laid plans from happening.  I'm hoping that this time, we can enjoy the best of both worlds in complete privacy.  And revel in the emotions of love, lust, dominance and submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment