23 January 2011

Some like it rough

I pulled you into the chamber without warning.  You were unprepared and that was how I wanted it.  I walked around you as you stood so still, breathing as slowly as possible to steady your nerves.  I pulled your hair, yanked your head back towards me.  I growled into your ear, you shivered against me.  I smiled though you couldn't see it.  I rubbed myself against your back before walking around you again.  I tell you what to do, you obey without question.  The thrill of dominance and submission fills me as you remove your top revealing your bra.  I take your breasts out of the bra and start to tease, torture your nipples.  You sigh and moan with equal measure.  I pick up my riding crop and begin to flick it across your breasts, your nipples.  You inhale and seal your lips together.  Good girl.

I walk around you so I stand behind you.  I use the crop on your backside, through your trousers, using the whole length of the crop.  I know you will feel it keenly despite the layers.  I alternate with rubbing the crop under your crotch, deliberately pulling the rough crop over the seam, pulling on your clit through your clothes.  I grab your hair as I do this, telling you how much you love it, how much you need it.  You agree eagerly, nodding and gasping for breath.  I continue to tease, smack.  I reach forward to play with your breasts again.  You feel the mix of pleasure and pain.  I nip your neck with my teeth, make you tell me who owns you, that only I can do this to you.

For what seems an eternity, I have you in my power.  I can do what I will, how I will.  I smack your bum harder and harder with the crop so you feel it, know who is in charge.  You inhale deeply, trying not to yelp or whimper.  I pull your hair, kiss your mouth, slap your breasts.  Then as suddenly as I start, I let go of your hair and stop.  I can almost hear your whimper of disappointment.  I sigh with delight.  And taste the scent of power on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment