12 January 2011

Slippery when wet

Showering together, one of my favourite pastimes and during the time P stayed with me just after Xmas until the New Year, we had plenty of those together.  Usually it is just vanilla time.  A chance to laugh, kiss, wash each other, share tenderness and love.  Reacquaint each other with our bodies again.  Skin slipping over skin, watching the soap suds flow down your body and look the one you love in the eyes.  See her eyes sparkle at the sight.  Sensuality at its best.

Sometimes the Lady just can't help herself.  And one morning in the shower with P, we were snogging heavily.  No other way to describe it.  Hands wandering, lips sliding, bodies pressed together.  P started to slide her lips down my neck to my breasts.  Bliss.  She looked up and must have seen the look in my eyes, the look of her Lady.  No words were needed as she continued to kiss down my body, over my tummy to my pussy.  I grabbed a handful of her luscious, red hair and directed her to where I needed her.  I know I have written before that although I enjoy oral sex, it never leads to orgasm.  I suppose I might just be wired wrong.

But that morning, in the shower, as she knelt on the floor, fistfuls of red hair in my hands, her tongue and lips working their magic, I felt the first stirrings of real pleasure.  May be it was just the angle, the excitement of being in the shower together, the fact that I was just a horny bitch... I don't know.  It was the closest I got to feeling anywhere near an orgasm.  I savoured every lick, kiss, suck and play upon my clit.  I pulled her face closer, spread my thighs wider, moved her to a better angle.  Bliss.  The water cascaded over and around us, hot water on hot bodies enjoying some hot oral sex.

Definitely slippery when wet...

1 comment:

  1. I'm a firm believer that times like that are important, at least in most D/s scenarios...it has a place and time. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete