13 August 2011

A week to go

The countdown has begun.  Just a few days now until my hussy arrives at the end of next week.  It will be wonderful to see her and I certainly have plans!  But first I need to get her focused and in the right mindset.  To aid this I have sent her early instructions.  They are here for you to read and are typical of the kind of instructions I send her whenever she visits me, or I visit her.  I add or delete things depending on my mood.  I think she's in no doubt from these instructions of what kind of mood I'm already in...

"My darling Hussy

It is nearing the time of your visit and I am issuing you with specific instructions.  I expect you to follow my orders precisely as listed below:
1)   You will refrain from pleasuring yourself (touching ban) from 11pm on Wednesday 17 August.
2)   You will read your sub books and meditate each day to ensure you establish the right headspace for my visit.
3)   To continue with your training on a daily basis.  This is not for pleasure and you will not orgasm from it.  Until your touching ban occurs, you can orgasm for pleasure separately.  Training reinforces the bond between you and your Lady.
4)   Wherever possible you will wear the jewelled butt plug for a minimum of an hour each day.
5)   You will write a diary for me to be sent to my usual email address no later than 11pm on the following days:
·         Friday 12 August
·         Sunday 14 August
·         Tuesday 16 August
·         Thursday 18 August
These diaries should tell me how your preparation and training is progressing and that you are becoming mentally prepared for your visit.
6)   To ensure you are shaved and presentable at anytime for my immediate inspection which may be unannounced.
7)   To ensure that your wash bag, toy bag and cushion are available at any time I chose to inspect or make use of them.
8)   To bring your hair brush with you.
9)   To bring with you three sets of lingerie and appropriate clothing for your sessions.  Other clothing should enable you to be smart yet comfortable as you will be instructed to serve me at any time.  I will leave the choice up to you but the lingerie and clothes must be clean.  For your session your hair must be presented in a pony tail.
10)  You will not wear panties on your drive down from xxxxx to my home on Friday 19 August.  If panties are permitted, it will be at my discretion.
11)  To be fully prepared mentally and physically.  I expect complete obedience and compliance at all times.


Your Lady
X"

No comments:

Post a Comment