15 August 2011

Focusing the mind

My hussy has sent me 2 diaries since I sent her instructions.  The first diary was timestamped 18 minutes late according to my email in box.  My hussy was upset as she stated she had sent it before the deadline.  I was able to investigate a little more and establish that her original email had been sent 5 minutes before the deadline.  Cyberspace seemed to have delayed it for an unknown reason.  Feeling generous, I gave her the benefit of the doubt.  For her this meant a reprieve and no punishment.  However, it may well have a positive effect as the 2nd diary arrived with plenty of time to spare.  Fear of failure.  She strives for perfection.  She sets her sights high.  However she is not a natural time keeper and I have had problems in the past with late, or even, missed out diaries altogether.  But this is all to focus her mind.  And you can read some of her words.

1)
"Diary – Friday 12th August 2011 

A week to go now and I have my instructions from You, to prepare myself for the visit to You.  I’m looking forward to it in so many ways, but am also nervous.  I know that in recent months we’ve not been as active as before and I get scared that my tolerance gets lower.  I always want to be able to cope with whatever my Lady wishes to do to me.  It may not happen but it’s in the back of my mind, I don’t want to let You down. 

Mentally I’m getting into the right frame of mind.  My books are to hand and do help.  I’m starting to think to plan the only elements of a session that I have any control over and ensuring my appearance will please You. 

I miss You so much and can’t wait to be with You again, kneeling before You, where I belong."

2)
"
Diary – Sunday 14th August 2011 

I’m starting to feel a little calmer now.  I know that there are currently no punishments due, especially after the delay of my last diary was resolved.  It’s not just punishments that I worry about being able to handle.  I want to be able to cope with anything You might want to be in the mood to do.  I can’t help the fear of failure, it is part of me and not something I can stop, no matter how much I wish that I could. 

I’m looking forward to daily service.  I do so love even the simple tasks like massaging Your feet.  It gives such a sense of fulfilment being able to bring You pleasure and relaxation.  Knowing each day will contain something for You and with You is very exciting. 

... My books have a proper permanent place on the book shelves and I’ve the space to be able to train properly again now too.  I’m looking forward to a training session tonight...The very idea of over a week together is a tremendous delight, it seems like an age since that last happened.  February I suppose it was.  I do miss You horribly at times but hope that we’ll find a balance during our time together."

No comments:

Post a Comment