30 May 2011

@The_Lady_Xanax

Yes I have now fully embraced the 21st Century and joined Twitter.  There is a simple logo on the front page of my blog for you to click on, read my tweets and 'follow' me.  The blog enables me to write more in depth, explore the world of BDSM to the full and share it with you.  Twitter will be more spontaneous, brief and give an insight into daily feelings and going on's.  Please feel free to follow me on Twitter and converse with me.

Politeness and respect will always be rewarded when you send me a tweet.  And I certainly look forward to hearing from you.  I do intend to tweet as often as possible, some of them will be more 'vanilla' depending on my whims.  Though I won't tweet mid session with my hussy.  I have to draw a line somewhere!  But expect some interesting tweets afterwards!  Oh and as Lady, I will embrace the Queen's English - don't expect text speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment