13 March 2011

Two Years

730 days or 63,072,000 seconds or 1,051,200 minutes or 17,520 hours or 104 weeks since you first came to stay for a weekend.  A weekend that was the beginning of this journey we have taken together.  A journey that has changed my life completely.

Thank you for everything we have shared, the ups and downs, the tears and laughter, pain and love.  Your trust in me is precious, the gift of your submission wonderful and special, your love for me as your dominant and your equal takes my breath away.  You have become a part of my life and my world and I can not imagine my life and my world without you.

Although today we are apart, our hearts are entwined and the bond between us grows ever stronger.  My precious girl, my darling hussy.  I cherish every second, and keep the memories within me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment